Terminator Shipping

General Lou

48 minutes ago, uglywolf said:

I contacted them already & their only answer was They were having problems and I Should hear something soon.

This might also explain why we haven't heard anything about the plasma rifle, maybe a large shipment from the UK to the US (with all of the US packs and plasma rifles) got lost in the mess called USPS.

Hopefully Agora will tell us what is going on soon.

14 hours ago, uglywolf said:

Same here. Billed Sept. 30, no tracking info. I contacted them already & their only answer was They were having problems and I Should hear something soon. I go through this every month with them (look up earlier at my posts in this thread) This is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with. So sorry I am in this situation with them.

just remember they are just  starting up  this past year with getting into the game with the other people and trying to sort out their company logistics yet  along with making things go smother  this world poo thats going on and making sure  shipments from the manufacturing  side is handling the demand  also have to believe that every model be it  this company eaglemoss or  diagostoni  they all get the parts made in china factories  so things coming out of that  area have been effected a lot. eve regular mail  packages are thrown into a customs i am sure when it comes to the USA.   I am in a mixed feeling but i know  things dont always go the right way in any business  even farming is a day by day mess when something breaks or goes wrong. i would like them to be open and honest saying hey guys were sorry  for delys we know we promise things and  blh blah blah..  ive been waiting on a  kick statrter  product that hasnt delivered yet in 4 years now and they  keep saying its coming but they are silent too much 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Androllo said:

Weird normally charged on 1st but no payment taken hmmm

If you check your Account - My Subscription page, it will tell you the next billing date for all of your subscriptions. On mine it says the next billing date is in 5 days. 

They probably did this because of all the delays in shipping worldwide, also to bring billing and shipping dates closer together.... At least I hope it's this.

I'm still waiting on Pack 6 to arrive, seems to still be MIA.

13 minutes ago, tinkertoo said:

If you check your Account - My Subscription page, it will tell you the next billing date for all of your subscriptions. On mine it says the next billing date is in 5 days. 

They probably did this because of all the delays in shipping worldwide, also to bring billing and shipping dates closer together.... At least I hope it's this.

13 minutes ago, tinkertoo said:

Yep you are correct exactly the same. Thanks.

Must be luck I got mine 3 weeks ago. Took 8 days to Australia. Normally would take 4 weeks.

On 9/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, Space Jockey said:

I think I mentioned this before, but you've got to use more tape, guys. Reinforced taped at that. One strip on the front just isn't enough. Boxes are getting caught on machines, ripped when being picked up...plus in the US you've got DHL starting the delivery then passed to USPS to make the final leg of the delivery. Just lots of machines, hands and trucks to go through.

So twice before I went on about using more tape. This is what happens when they don't....the package gets caught and damaged in the machines! Here's my pack 6 received yesterday; crushed with a hole in one end, hastily re-taped by UPS. Missing 4 part packs and the instructions, and some packs inside were crushed though thankfully the contents seem okay. Email off to customer service I think....These boxes to be honest don't seem any better or sturdier than the old ones.

Pack 6.1.jpg

Pack 6.2.jpg

Just an FYI to others waiting on the next pack. For Pack 7, I got a tracking code on Nov 10th, from UK to Canada, hopefully it get's here faster than the last one (34 days), all the shipping delays are on the Canadian side, Canada Post is way too swamped.

Hope others have better luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, oakboy2002 said:

Just got an email from Agora about more shipping delays. The constant delays are getting really old. Every month there is another problem.

You could always get one of the build ups from their competitors. 2 shipments in six months on one build, and on another, one shipment in over a year. At least Agora stays in contact with their customers. Another company I am dealing with doesn't respond to their customer service inquiries at all.

Yes the delays are really getting bad. I'm not sure how many other Australian builders are waiting for between 27 - 35 days for their packs to arrive. Even worse when the delivery route suddenly decides to go through the other side of the country to where they where going for all other deliveries.

4 hours ago, Mor Draka 09 said:

Yes the delays are really getting bad. I'm not sure how many other Australian builders are waiting for between 27 - 35 days for their packs to arrive. Even worse when the delivery route suddenly decides to go through the other side of the country to where they where going for all other deliveries.

You should’ve been informed by now that the shipment / payment interval has now moved to 35 days. I’m not thrilled to hear it in Australia. Especially since the original promises were of shipments from Australian warehouses. However, we’re getting free shipments from the UK, and they’re mostly accurate and undamaged. I am still appreciative that I can get the packages in Australia, whereas the Ecto-1 isn’t available.

its not just  australia just everyones behind  back orders and delies  i think ive started 15 subcriptions a few i got on hold some have yet to start and others are back ordered or  thy take payments then put them back.. its crazy 

On 11/27/2020 at 7:02 PM, Beamerboy said:

You should’ve been informed by now that the shipment / payment interval has now moved to 35 days. I’m not thrilled to hear it in Australia. Especially since the original promises were of shipments from Australian warehouses. However, we’re getting free shipments from the UK, and they’re mostly accurate and undamaged. I am still appreciative that I can get the packages in Australia, whereas the Ecto-1 isn’t available.

it is not Agora that i have the issues with it is the delivery companies that are handling the shipping that is letting Australian subs down. It will be good when Agroa get their Australian warehouse going it should be good.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK have a very strange shipping situation. Got the email that my pack 8 order shipped and got tracking info. Package came with a shipping label from agora with the usual Florida shipping address but it was a small padded envelope. Opened it to find small box with a wallet in it.  I'm guessing that the warehouse they ship from also ships stuff from other companies and they mixed up my package with another one and put the wrong labels on. So it looks like I got someone elses order from another company and I guess some other person got my package with my pack 8.  I emailed Agora and am waiting for them to get back to me. Just very odd.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 11:38 AM, oakboy2002 said:

Is it me, or has their shipping gotten worse recently? The last couple months have all come really late.

I think here in the US it's just gotten really worse in general and hasn't fully recovered since the holidays. Just last week I had to send an overnight package from Knoxville TN to Nashville TN and they got it a week later. I know there were problems with ports a little while back.