Terminator Shipping

General Lou

Anyone who follows the Hachette release would know that Agora has (for the most part) caught up with Hachette on the stages that are released. I suspect this is why our subscriptions moved from 4-weekly to 5-weekly. My Pack 10 is now in Australia and will likely arrive this week. The best YouTube presenters have up to Stage 102 on show.

It's curious that we (Agora subscribers) could have gotten ahead of the originating suppliers of this kit. Still, 2020/21 has not been the most predictable of years. I entered into this subscription in the expectation of shipments from the "Australian warehouse" and that has never eventuated. Still, I remain grateful for no-cost deliveries from the UK which take an extra week to arrive.

The T-800 is very close to completion, and I for one am still excited to see how the last Stages will be delivered. There's no precedence on how Hachette delivers the base or stands for the T-800 nor how the electrics in the head marry up with the lights in the base.

I would really love if this forum could move from complaints/questions about when they get their bits to how challenging/tricky making their bits fit onto the model are once they get their bits. Nothing of what you post about now will matter a "hill of beans" to anyone in the future once the first round of deliveries has been met.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I believe it’s cause they just gotten to 110 with hatchette.  And I suspect. This will be the case with 111-120 as well. That agora won’t ship till after those have been supplied to hatchette customers first.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Itsinzeeyes said:

How up to date are the available packs at the moment? Has anyone in the UK received pack 11 yet? 

I'm waiting for pack 10 and 11. Was told they would be posted last week but there has been no movement.

Hi, we have just emailed you your tracking numbers for both Packs 10 and 11. Thank you!

• Like 2

Hello neace40. I'm currently subscribed to the T800 and waiting for pack 11. I'm in the US also and here's what you can expect. Agora will charge your card, there will be a week or more delay before they put it in the Royal Mail. The UK mail will dispatch it pretty quick to the US. Once on this side of the pond is where things slow down. Here's the tracking, so far, for pack 11 on the USPS site:

June 2, 2021, 12:03 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:03 pm on June 2, 2021.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

May 26, 2021, 6:20 am
LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM

May 25, 2021, 4:33 pm
Acceptance
UNITED KINGDOM

It has been in limbo since June 2nd. Is it held up by Customs, lowest possible priority paid for by sender or someone at the USPS doesn't like the look of the box? The next update will say it's in New York, then Dallas, one or two stops more, then Houston and finally my doorstep. This is how it usually happens. It's frustrating, yes, so a little patience or you'll get gray hair.  

Now the solution is for Agora to use UPS or FEDEX only (for packages) and leave the USPS for letters. But that probably won't happen. I've received packages from the UK via UPS and it breezes to my happy self, no limbo or Twilight Zone.

It can be a long wait, but it's worth it.  Hang in there.

wyatt

9 minutes ago, wyatt said:

Hello neace40. I'm currently subscribed to the T800 and waiting for pack 11. I'm in the US also and here's what you can expect. Agora will charge your card, there will be a week or more delay before they put it in the Royal Mail. The UK mail will dispatch it pretty quick to the US. Once on this side of the pond is where things slow down. Here's the tracking, so far, for pack 11 on the USPS site:

June 2, 2021, 12:03 pm
ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) 
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:03 pm on June 2, 2021.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

May 26, 2021, 6:20 am
LANGLEY HWDC, UNITED KINGDOM

May 25, 2021, 4:33 pm
Acceptance
UNITED KINGDOM

It has been in limbo since June 2nd. Is it held up by Customs, lowest possible priority paid for by sender or someone at the USPS doesn't like the look of the box? The next update will say it's in New York, then Dallas, one or two stops more, then Houston and finally my doorstep. This is how it usually happens. It's frustrating, yes, so a little patience or you'll get gray hair.  

Now the solution is for Agora to use UPS or FEDEX only (for packages) and leave the USPS for letters. But that probably won't happen. I've received packages from the UK via UPS and it breezes to my happy self, no limbo or Twilight Zone.

It can be a long wait, but it's worth it.  Hang in there.

wyatt

Ye its weird. Same issues in Australia. 

My pack 11 was sent like 16th may and came end of may. I got all types tracking updates as usual.

My plasma rifle was sent 19th may and nothing since 20th may. I just have this :

Thursday 20 May 2021
03:53
Item Received by Royal Mail
LANGLEY HWDC
Wednesday 19 May 2021
16:44
Item Despatched to Royal Mail site
Exeter MC
16:30
Item received at
Exeter MC
Tuesday 18 May 2021
12:26
Sender preparing item

You will receive an email from Agora with a tracking number - from UK Royal Mail - that will let you see when it leaves the UK. Then use the same tracking number on the USPS tracking site to follow the progress here in the US. It will take awhile to get out of Chicago.

Keep checking the USPS site until they have it in their possession and then eventually it will show a delivery date. Good luck.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:15 AM, neace40 said:

Waiting on my 2nd monthly shipment here in the USA. Should had received it 2 weeks ago and it was paid for 3 weeks ago. Already disappointed...

Hello neace40, we have emailed you about this as you are on the 24-month subscription. This means you receive one pack every two months as there are 12 packs in total. All of your shipments will ship from Florida. Please email us if you ever have any questions. Thank you!

Hi Agora,

Paid for plasma rifle 14th April and it is still not received. Can you guys investigate with royal mail where item is?

Tracking is LG453652319GB

It states sender has to investigate when I try get royal mail to investigate. It has been stuck since 19th May in Langley hwdc UK.

• 3 weeks later...
Le 08/07/2021 à 01h47, oakboy2002 a déclaré :

Quelqu'un a-t-il obtenu un numéro de suivi du Pack 12 ou tout type de mise à jour par e-mail du support concernant le Pack 12 ? Je n'ai rien reçu.

Agora ma informé par mail que le pack 12 serait envoyé fin de semaine prochaine à tout le monde, personnellement j assiste de voir car ils m ont pas mal mené en bateau ces derniers mois! J'ai du mal à les croire sur parole... 

3 hours ago, Hutzelmann said:

Ils m'ont dit la semaine DERNIÈRE, il sera envoyé CETTE semaine... 😕

ca ne m étonne meme pas! J en ai eu des promesses de leur part, aucunes de tenues! j ai hate d en finir avec cette galère! 

On 10/07/2021 at 14:42, AgoraSam said:

Salut à tous, le Pack 12 doit être expédié cette semaine à tous ceux qui l'attendent. Merci beaucoup.

Bonjour, on est "cette semaine", l envoi est prévu quelle jour s il vous plait?