Terminator Shipping

General Lou

Hi all, just to let you all know, there have been a couple of days delay in getting the first pack of the terminator shipped. This is due to shippers (who blame a backlog because of the “C” virus). Anyway they are in the process of going and will all ship next week latest (week of 4th May).

So as to keep on track, we’ve speeded up Pack 2 and they will get shipped during the last week of May so the gap between 1 and 2 will actually be less than the usual month.

As they go out we will email everyone a tracking number so you can keep track of the pack.

Keep safe! And contact us if you need more info.

Lou.

6 hours ago, General Lou said:

Hi all, just to let you all know, there have been a couple of days delay in getting the first pack of the terminator shipped. This is due to shippers (who blame a backlog because of the “C” virus). Anyway they are in the process of going and will all ship next week latest (week of 4th May).

So as to keep on track, we’ve speeded up Pack 2 and they will get shipped during the last week of May so the gap between 1 and 2 will actually be less than the usual month.

As they go out we will email everyone a tracking number so you can keep track of the pack.

Lou.

Thank you for keeping us updated. 

18 hours ago, MattAldred said:

@General Lou would it be safe to assume that if pack 1 doesn’t ship by tomorrow, then shipment will be delayed until next week due to the bank holiday this Friday?

many thanks

It may take a bit longer yes.

• Thanks 1

Thx for the info.

I waited almost over an year now that the terminator is available for shipping to germany. So a few more days are not that tragic.

Just for my understanding DHL can't deliver/pick up the parcels because of the C-Virus lockdown?

Is there no ferry leaving the island?

On 5/7/2020 at 5:11 AM, General Lou said:

So which carrier is causing the problem? Are you using the same carrier for all countries? Or is it something else?

Here's part of the email notification Agora sent me today;

We hope you are still keeping safe and healthy during these challenging times. We are delighted to tell you that your Pack #1 of Terminator T-800 has been processed and we are shipping this directly to you from our UK hub. Your tracking number with Royal Mail International is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Due to shipping restrictions and delays caused by COVID-19, please allow an extra 7 days for delivery. The payment for Pack #2 will be processed on May 20th and we will ship Pack #2 to you within 48 hours. We will of course contact you then to send you your tracking number.

An extra 7 days to what I don't know. I'm stateside, so we'll see. 

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 6:05 AM, General Lou said:

Lou.

Thank you, all my tools are out and ready to go!

Tracking number received, 👍 so we'll see how long it takes. 🙂 They say it's shipping from the UK. I've recently ordered some things that originated from there and what used to take 1 and half weeks now close to a month.  Hopefully Agora Models has put a faster track on it.

Anyone from the US, can you please confirm that you got a tracking number, and is it shipping from the UK or within the US?

I'm in Canada, and received a tracking number form the UK, this can turn out to be a big problem, i.e. added on Duty, Handling, etc, if it was shipped from the US, then their is no Duty for hobby/craft items between Canada and the US. 

@General Lou, can you please confirm that future packages will be shipped from the US, for North American Customer?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

Anyone from the US, can you please confirm that you got a tracking number, and is it shipping from the UK or within the US?

I'm in Canada, and received a tracking number form the UK, this can turn out to be a big problem, i.e. added on Duty, Handling, etc, if it was shipped from the US, then their is no Duty for hobby/craft items between Canada and the US. 

@General Lou, can you please confirm that future packages will be shipped from the US, for North American Customer?

I can confirm that future packages will be shipped from the US. 

• Like 1

I can confirm that future packages will be shipped from the US. 

I can confirm I got a tracking number, and that it is shipping from the UK.

12 hours ago, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

Had a feeling that would happen.....Got billed for shipment two, before shipment 1 was in my hands.  Hoping that won't be a habit. 

This shouldn't have happened, customer support are looking in to it for you. 

Has pack 1 actually arrived yet? Also have you received a postal tracking number by email from us for pack one and pack two?