Terminator Shipping

General Lou

13 hours ago, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

Had a feeling that would happen.....Got billed for shipment two, before shipment 1 was in my hands.  Hoping that won't be a habit. 

Same here. I was billed for pack 2 a week before pack 1 was sent. It not too much of a bother for me though. 

16 hours ago, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

Had a feeling that would happen.....Got billed for shipment two, before shipment 1 was in my hands.  Hoping that won't be a habit. 

Same here, got billed for pack 2, no tracking code for it yet, pack 1, stuck in customs.

• Like 1

My pack 1 arrived today. The box looked like it was sat upon by an elephant. Worse than that though was the back of all the plastic containers had this really nasty, gummy, super sticky adhesive on them and they stuck to and ruined my poster.  😞 I'm hoping to get in touch with someone to get it replaced. 

14 minutes ago, uglywolf said:

My pack 1 arrived today. The box looked like it was sat upon by an elephant. Worse than that though was the back of all the plastic containers had this really nasty, gummy, super sticky adhesive on them and they stuck to and ruined my poster.  😞 I'm hoping to get in touch with someone to get it replaced. 

Yes the first two stages were ripped off the original cardboard backing they were on. It’s obviously old stock with a make do attitude. Even on World of Wayne’s pack had them on. Come on Agora, we expect better.  

That's not a good thing to hear. My package is still in limbo after leaving the UK 7 days ago.  I've been charged for Pack 2. Be interesting to see how long that one takes.

World of Wayne is in the UK and I believe he's working with Agora, so his packs will be perfect. 

Fingers crossed the packs arrive soon and in good shape.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, General Lou said:

This shouldn't have happened, customer support are looking in to it for you. 

Has pack 1 actually arrived yet? Also have you received a postal tracking number by email from us for pack one and pack two?

I have tracking for pack 1, But not for pack 2 at the time of writing that post. 

#1 has been stranded in NYC for some reason for a week now according to tracking possibly because of international mail.

When I did get pack #2  tracking this afternoon, it was with Royal Mail from the  UK.   We were told #2 and following shipments were to be shipped from the US to avoid all of this international mail kerfuffle. 

8 hours ago, wyatt said:

Just received tracking number for Pack 2.  Shipping from the UK.

Same here, and it actually shipped (left the UK) 👍

F.Y.I Agora Customer support told me that pack(s) 3+ will be shipping from the US, for North American customers.

13 hours ago, uglywolf said:

We have no complaints at customer service, so please inform us so that we can investigate. We have received lots of really good feedback on email so this is surprising to hear.

12 hours ago, wyatt said:

That's not a good thing to hear. My package is still in limbo after leaving the UK 7 days ago.  I've been charged for Pack 2. Be interesting to see how long that one takes.

World of Wayne is in the UK and I believe he's working with Agora, so his packs will be perfect. 

Fingers crossed the packs arrive soon and in good shape.

Everyone gets the same copies of our products. Yours, mine and Wayne's are exactly the same.

My first package arrived in Germany yesterday.
It was undamaged on the outside, as were the parts inside.
Even the poster has no kinks or tears.
I'm very satisfied.
I have already received shipping confirmation for the second package.
Can not Hardly Wait! 😄

• Like 3

On 5/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, General Lou said:

We have no complaints at customer service, so please inform us so that we can investigate. We have received lots of really good feedback on email so this is surprising to hear.

Hi there. I did exchange emails with Sam showing photos of the adhesive stuck to everything with all the bits of the poster that were torn off. He said I should receive a replacement poster in my next pack. Thanks.

Alrighty then. Pack one finally made it here to Cyberdyne Labs, ( Coastal Maine USA) and getting ready to begin the journey. Box was mostly intact, only a small indent from the many hands that challenged it internationally. Upon opening it I can see where some folks had an issue with adhesive residue attaching to paper inside the box.  Thankfully mine was adhered to a info page and not the poster, however I found that if one were to take a deep breath and SLOWLY peeled it, there would be no harm caused.

Down to the lab I go!

Term1.jpeg

term2.jpeg

• Like 2

Anyone ordered from Canada? 

Mine says it left the UK on May 16th - when I track it on the Royal Mail website it tells me to use the same tracking number on the Canadian post website but this is all it says for me

MAY 16    4:56 PM    
INTERNATIONAL ITEM HAS LEFT ORIGINATING COUNTRY AND IS EN ROUTE TO CANADA
GBLALA, UNITED KINGDOM

MAY 15    6:25 PM    
INTERNATIONAL ITEM MAILED IN ORIGINATING COUNTRY
EXETER MC, UNITED KINGDOM

Hasn't moved since... and also I really hope there are no extra tax charges. 🤮

So excited to get started on this, I like check the tracking every day lol 

Just saw my pack #2 has entered Los Angeles port of entry scheduled for a Monday delivery. We'll see. Went to NYC last time and was in "jail" for 9 days. 😄 Maybe LA is doing better. Still funny that it went from GB to LA overflying my place on the way there. hahaha

On 5/28/2020 at 9:51 AM, CSM666 said:

Mine says it left the UK on May 16th - when I track it on the Royal Mail website it tells me to use the same tracking number on the Canadian post website but this is all it says for me

GBLALA, UNITED KINGDOM

You don’t say you’re checking the Canadian website for tracking your package. Have you tried https://www.canadapost.ca/cpc/en/home.page ?

I suggest this because I’ve been sent pack 1 to Australia, and the tracking code given by Agora works well on the Australia Post site. In fact, my pack is due to be delivered today! Currently drooling at the mouth in antici………pation.

…and now (4 hours later than my post) it has arrived😎 The backs of Stages 1 & 2 were coated in the residual adhesive from the original Hachette backings, and mostly stuck to the advisory sheet. It got all over my hands, and then parts of the other Stage packs. The poster seems OK, and I hope that this won't be happening in future Packs - it wasn't the best start to this experience, but I am eager to see it through.. 

Edited by Beamerboy
Revised status

On 5/27/2020 at 7:51 PM, CSM666 said:

GBLALA, UNITED KINGDOM

Canadian here as well, I have the exact same info from Canada Post that you have (For Pack#2 that is, I already got Pack #1). Canada Post is way backed up, and if your in Montreal, they are isolating some packages for 5-10 days before delivery, .....could be due to covid, too many packages, not enough workers, etc, etc.

****Word of warning to all: the cardboard used for the delivery of each pack is probably the thinnest I have ever seen in any cardboard box, and none of the contents are held in place, they are placed loosely in the box. Make sure to check each and every blister pack to make sure nothing has been opened due to all the blister packs rubbing up against each other.

For my pack 1, I lost some of the replacement pins & rubber tubes for the fingers, they added to sub-package 3, the small plastic bag was tapped onto sub-package 3 and got ripped open due to all the movement in the box, I lost half the parts..... good thing I bought the mod pack for the fingers so I don't really care about the loss, but for others this will be very important that you check to make sure you have ALL the parts. AND YES, my poster was damaged due to all the movement...(no I didn't contact customer support about this, since I don't care about the poster as well.... it should have been rolled up and put in a tube.... not folded!!!)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

Canadian here as well, I have the exact same info from Canada Post that you have (For Pack#2 that is, I already got Pack #1). Canada Post is way backed up, and if your in Montreal, they are isolating some packages for 5-10 days before delivery, .....could be due to covid, too many packages, not enough workers, etc, etc.

****Word of warning to all: the cardboard used for the delivery of each pack is probably the thinnest I have ever seen in any cardboard box, and none of the contents are held in place, they are placed loosely in the box. Make sure to check each and every blister pack to make sure nothing has been opened due to all the blister packs rubbing up against each other.

For my pack 1, I lost some of the replacement pins & rubber tubes for the fingers, they added to sub-package 3, the small plastic bag was tapped onto sub-package 3 and got ripped open due to all the movement in the box, I lost half the parts..... good thing I bought the mod pack for the fingers so I don't really care about the loss, but for others this will be very important that you check to make sure you have ALL the parts. AND YES, my poster was damaged due to all the movement...(no I didn't contact customer support about this, since I don't care about the poster as well.... it should have been rolled up and put in a tube.... not folded!!!)

Thanks for the feedback. We have experienced problems with our supplier due to the Covid pandemic, and are working hard to improve packaging. If you need any replacement please contact customer support, we will be happy to sort it out for you.

Golly guess I spoke too soon,  🤣 I thought NYC was bad. Pack two has been  held hostage in LA for 10 days now, NYC was 9.  I sincerely hope as advertised future shipments do indeed come from a warehouse in this country.

I'm really not an impatient guy, but...seeing an expensive purchase collecting dust  in some international impound area can be frustrating. I've almost made a game of it.  "Hit the refresh button, and see if any change in status has been made".  If not look sad, if so take a drink.

So far not drinking... lol

Yessss! Pack 1 finally arrived for me here in Vancouver  in little under a month, it ironically arrived the same day the 2nd payment left my account for pack 2! 

all in great condition - so stoked to get going on it! 

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 12:59 AM, Cyberdyne_Tech said:

DAMN Los Angeles....in another week my pack two will be hostage for a month. Fraq.....

It could be worse and it could be being held hostage by Royal Mail like mine packs are by the looks of the things... no updates on the tracking since the tacking number was provided to me from Agora models, under three weeks ago.

• Sad 1

On 6/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, Mor Draka 09 said:

It could be worse and it could be being held hostage by Royal Mail like mine packs are by the looks of the things... no updates on the tracking since the tacking number was provided to me from Agora models, under three weeks ago.

I know it isn't AGORA's fault, but G.D.    ...It's taking the MOJO out of the build right from the start.....