Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2020 at 3:52 PM, SJW2511 said:

Not sure why folk are complaining about the boxes, all the parts are not particularly delicate, a lot even metal, you could probably stand on the contents without a box at all and the stuff wouldn't break

Because when the boxes are crushed like the last two have been for me anyway, not only is it a possibility the contents would be broken but the plastic containers holding the parts inside could separate spilling things like the screws, washers etc. Those containers as you know aren't taped together, merely pressed fit.

No one wants to bug AGORA for a replacement part or box, even though I'm positive they would do it in a blink.

Both of the last two boxes  besides being crushed,  the corners were opened from said crushing. If contents were loose inside they would have spilled out willy nilly. In fact my second box was crushed enough that even one of the smaller plastic parts boxes inside could have made it's way out.

Perhaps you have the new boxes, and if so good for you. The original boxes are like magnets to the postal monkeys to do their will. 

Tell you then, how about you do a demonstration on the box WITH parts inside.  Stand on it like you mentioned. If you were that confident I believe we would all love to witness it. I for one would applaud. 

To their credit AGORA has been fantastic toward listening and providing excellent customer service.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first package arrived in Germany yesterday. It was undamaged on the outside, as were the parts inside. Even the poster has no kinks or tears. I'm very satisfied. I have already received shi

just remember they are just  starting up  this past year with getting into the game with the other people and trying to sort out their company logistics yet  along with making things go smother  this

We did email everyone with their tracking number. We always do. Maybe yours is being blocked or in spam/junk, you should see a "Track your Pack" email. We have sent thousands. 

Posted Images

received a email stating the pack  4 would be shipped from florida  in 10 business days  that was on the 5th of august   its now been more then 10 business days and no tracking conformation. yet 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 4:04 PM, dashriptide said:

received a email stating the pack  4 would be shipped from florida  in 10 business days  that was on the 5th of august   its now been more then 10 business days and no tracking conformation. yet 

 

Same. Also in the US, still waiting for a tracking number. They'd have probably been better off continuing to ship from the UK...USPS is a s@&tshow at the moment. A tracking number would at least show it's on its way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/23/2020 at 7:43 AM, Space Jockey said:

Same. Also in the US, still waiting for a tracking number. They'd have probably been better off continuing to ship from the UK...USPS is a s@&tshow at the moment. A tracking number would at least show it's on its way.

yes i dont think agora is at fault for this its more the postal service and in a weeks  time i think another payment comes out .  its hard to build things when  you dont know whats going on  you get confermations from the companies and the postal service fals apart. I dont know how much more or less shipping is by UPS or DHL or Fed ex but Model space in the USA  ships all theirs by  UPS and i usually get those packs the day after it say it was shipped  or if Agora could ship that way Its just a thought.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pack 4 for me was charged on July 29. Aug. 8 was notified it would ship from Florida within 10 days. 25 days after being charged, no Pack 4. How is that the fault of the USPS. As I've stated before, UPS or FedEx would be the way to go but regardless of shipper, the package has to be given to the carrier. At least an explanation for the delay would be reasonable.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm still having a fair amount of trouble receiving orders myself. I have written in so many times it's becoming incredibly frustrating.
I've been fighting to get my pack #2 for months now. Postal system listed it as lost but Agora kept asking me to wait for it. After several months of waiting, and finally forwarding Agora my communications with the USPS stating Pack #2 was indeed lost they finally relented and sent a new Pack #2 which I have now received.

Pack #3 was also very late and after several complaints and much going back and forth I have finally received pack #3. In fact it arrived well before my Pack #2.

With Pack #4 I have received word I was going to be receiving in 7 days, 25 days ago. After another follow up with Agora they apologized and said they would get it out as soon as possible hopefully in the next week (which never happened). But they admitted they were struggling to get things sorted there, blaming the issues on Coronavirus. 

So personally I have had troubles with Agora and USPS. Agora do seem to have major troubles getting product out in a timely manner after payment. This complicated by the current USPS crisis does not bode well. Personally I don't we should be getting charged until product ships.

*Update*
I just received word pack #4 has shipped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My pack #4 arrived quickly and undamaged this time. Much better shipping with UPS. 

 

I too feel bad for what the US Postal service is going through but with something costly that you need to arrive intact, switching to another delivery service right now is prudent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Received pack 3 today. Got the old style shipping box and the box came crushed and in pretty bad shape. A couple of the plastic containers holding the parts came apart and a bunch of the parts were loose in the box. I went through everything and am missing one part. The Jaw pins for stage 22 must have slipped out of the damaged box. Of course it couldn't be one of screws that I have a bunch of extra left over from the previous boxes. Emailed customer service and I'm sure they will send me the part. They were good about it when I got a damaged part in the other box. The led for one of the eyes came damaged with the wire not connected to the led. They sent me a replacement very quickly. It's just annoying to have to get another replacement part again.  Hopefully next shipment is in the new sturdier shipping box. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, zuko3984 said:

Received pack 3 today. Got the old style shipping box and the box came crushed and in pretty bad shape. A couple of the plastic containers holding the parts came apart and a bunch of the parts were loose in the box. I went through everything and am missing one part. The Jaw pins for stage 22 must have slipped out of the damaged box. Of course it couldn't be one of screws that I have a bunch of extra left over from the previous boxes. Emailed customer service and I'm sure they will send me the part. They were good about it when I got a damaged part in the other box. The led for one of the eyes came damaged with the wire not connected to the led. They sent me a replacement very quickly. It's just annoying to have to get another replacement part again.  Hopefully next shipment is in the new sturdier shipping box. 

 

There are still a couple of pack 3s in the old style packing. However I have been told that all pack 4s are in the new packaging. Of course, any problems please let us know.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My pack #5 arrived today in terrible condition. The old-style box was used again and it arrived decimated. There are no instructions and only 7 blister packs in the box.
 If there was the usual 10 shipped then 3 are missing but without instructions, I don't even know which ones are missing.

This is unbelievable. At this point, Agora have had problems every single month with getting packs out, delivery, lost items, poor packaging. What is going on?
I am highly disappointed and frustrated at having to contact Agora multiple times every month. 
 

 

IMG_20200923_124315332.jpg

IMG_20200923_124319882.jpg

 

IMG_20200923_124457429.jpg

IMG_20200923_124508848 (2).jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, uglywolf said:

My pack #5 arrived today in terrible condition. The old-style box was used again and it arrived decimated. There are no instructions and only 7 blister packs in the box.
 If there was the usual 10 shipped then 3 are missing but without instructions, I don't even know which ones are missing.

This is unbelievable. At this point, Agora have had problems every single month with getting packs out, delivery, lost items, poor packaging. What is going on?
I am highly disappointed and frustrated at having to contact Agora multiple times every month. 
 

 

IMG_20200923_124315332.jpg

IMG_20200923_124319882.jpg

 

IMG_20200923_124457429.jpg

IMG_20200923_124508848 (2).jpg

Hi Uglywolf, I am aware that Sam is already on to this. We are speaking to the courier company about how this could of happened. Also we are sending out the replacements. Thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I mentioned this before, but you've got to use more tape, guys. Reinforced taped at that. One strip on the front just isn't enough. Boxes are getting caught on machines, ripped when being picked up...plus in the US you've got DHL starting the delivery then passed to USPS to make the final leg of the delivery. Just lots of machines, hands and trucks to go through.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pack 5 arrived for me and it was beat up also. One corner torn and the left and right ends of the top were not taped down. If anybody in the delivery chain wanted to they could reach in and take anything. Lucky for me everything was intact and accounted for.

 Really need to add more tape and maybe stiffer cardboard. For me it was UPS almost to me then handed off to the US postal service for delivery. It did make it here very quickly this time. So that was a plus. Getting better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, Space Jockey said:

I think I mentioned this before, but you've got to use more tape, guys. Reinforced taped at that. One strip on the front just isn't enough. Boxes are getting caught on machines, ripped when being picked up...plus in the US you've got DHL starting the delivery then passed to USPS to make the final leg of the delivery. Just lots of machines, hands and trucks to go through.

Yeah here I am thinking UPS is going to deliver it but instead it is hand to the post office instead which makes it 2 even 3 days late. Also this past delivery I got the tracking number the same day I got the package.  I had been looking for the tracking number for over week and it came in useless.  I know you folks are trying to correct problems  better then other companies but seems like best idea is to try and use one courier vs getting it by post office here in the USA. I would gladly spend a couple extra if that’s what it takes to do so.  And the boxes I’ve gotten aside from the first have been ok so far but I too worry about things falling out from the sides.    You folks believe in quality but the delivery guys don’t give a rats ass sometimes I even had a tv delivered broken  with them knowing full well the box showed a tv on it.  Hoping this gets better in time 

Link to post
Share on other sites

General Lou;

Do you have a idea from which Pack the Aus/NZ subscribers will be getting there sent from the Australian distribution center as yet?

Having to wait almost a full month from when the Warehouse team in the UK sends the build can for some people lessen the enthusiasm for the build.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2020 at 3:30 PM, Mor Draka 09 said:

General Lou;

Do you have a idea from which Pack the Aus/NZ subscribers will be getting there sent from the Australian distribution center as yet?

Having to wait almost a full month from when the Warehouse team in the UK sends the build can for some people lessen the enthusiasm for the build.

We process and ship everything as quickly as possible. This is all i know right now, and I have passed on your thoughts to the team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if pack 6 has been shipped out in the USA. Payments taken on sept 30. Yet nothing about shipping yet.  Next payments due the 31 of oct for pack 7.  8 days from now...  last time the package was here the day I got the tracking number.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dashriptide said:

Just wondering if pack 6 has been shipped out in the USA. Payments taken on sept 30. Yet nothing about shipping yet.  Next payments due the 31 of oct for pack 7.  8 days from now...  last time the package was here the day I got the tracking number.

Same here. You're slipping, Agora!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2020 at 12:33 PM, dashriptide said:

Just wondering if pack 6 has been shipped out in the USA. Payments taken on sept 30. Yet nothing about shipping yet.  Next payments due the 31 of oct for pack 7.  8 days from now...  last time the package was here the day I got the tracking number.

Got a tracking code 7 days after billing, shipping from the UK to Canada. Since then tracking has stopped and the package is MIA.... I guess wave 2 of Covid is messing everything up again. If you haven't received a tracking by now, definitely contact Agora support.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

Got a tracking code 7 days after billing, shipping from the UK to Canada. Since then tracking has stopped and the package is MIA.... I guess wave 2 of Covid is messing everything up again. If you haven't received a tracking by now, definitely contact Agora support.

Wouldn’t this be close to support if they read the forums 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. Billed Sept. 30, no tracking info. I contacted them already & their only answer was They were having problems and I Should hear something soon. I go through this every month with them (look up earlier at my posts in this thread) This is hands down the worst company I have ever dealt with. So sorry I am in this situation with them.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...