Terminator Shipping

General Lou

Il y a 9 heures, AgoraSam a dit :

jeudi ou vendredi, merci

merci pour votre réponse! je pense vendredi , Agora n a jamais envoyé de colis le jeudi! 😉 j espère juste que vendredi on nous dira pas de nouveau "il sera envoyé la semaine prochaine"! ca fait déjà 3 semaines qu'on nous fait le coup.... 

bonne journée

• Like 1

ca y es , on est vendredi! jour de la 4ème promesse d AGORA pour l envoi du pack 12 du T-800! Allez vous tenir votre promesse ou nous avez vous encore menti sur la date? Allez on croit en vous, on attend des nouvelles de votre part aujourd'hui (pas comme mes autres messages ignorés jusqu'à maintenant!) ! 

37 minutes ago, AgoraSam said:

Nous attendons les détails de suivi et l'entrepôt vient de nous mettre à jour pour dire qu'ils seront envoyés à tout le monde d'ici lundi, merci

mdr j en était sur! et ca donne des leçons! encore une promesse non tenue!très déçu! crédibilité zéro!!

I feel bad for Sam and Customer Support. If Agora was a halfway decent company, they would send out an email to all of us.

They don't send us emails though, because they are LIARS and COWARDS.

Because they don't, they force customers to figure it out on their own - and that's why we're always posting, asking for updates on the forum with Sam.

Sorry Sam, the company you work for sucks and they are throwing you into the firing line because they can't/won't send out emails to their paying customers.

1 hour ago, oakboy2002 said:

Je me sens mal pour Sam et le support client. Si Agora était une entreprise à moitié décente, ils nous enverraient un e-mail à tous.

Ils ne nous envoient pas d'e-mails, car ce sont des MENTEURS et des LÂCHES.

Parce qu'ils ne le font pas, ils obligent les clients à le découvrir eux-mêmes - et c'est pourquoi nous publions toujours, demandant des mises à jour sur le forum avec Sam.

Désolé Sam, l'entreprise pour laquelle vous travaillez est nulle et elle vous jette dans la ligne de mire car elle ne peut pas/n'enverra pas d'e-mails à ses clients payants.

tout à fait d accord! mensonges sur mensonges! 

I dont understand why Agora cant be honest and say "sorry folks, we must wait until the hachette customers get their parts." We would understand this, and it would be fine.

Instead telling since Pack 9 every month new fairy tails about delay and problems and Blabla...

The parts are coming when hachette delivers to their customers, Not earlyer

• Like 1

Hi all, we have been waiting for the collection of the parcels on Friday. Some have been shipped and the rest go on Monday. We cannot control everything just ourselves, we are moving as fast as is humanly possible during a very challenging time for reasons we all know. We just need a little bit more time than expected and all Pack 12s certainly ship next week, it has nothing to do with Hachette or anything else, simply down to getting the goods collected and shipped. Lots went yesterday and the rest go on Monday. Thanks, everyone!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, oakboy2002 said:

I feel bad for Sam and Customer Support. If Agora was a halfway decent company, they would send out an email to all of us.

They don't send us emails though, because they are LIARS and COWARDS.

Because they don't, they force customers to figure it out on their own - and that's why we're always posting, asking for updates on the forum with Sam.

Sorry Sam, the company you work for sucks and they are throwing you into the firing line because they can't/won't send out emails to their paying customers.

We are sending the email to everyone on Monday with their tracking number. We literally emailed you this week, we are not the words you say. We understand the frustration but there is no need to use these words. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi all, we have been waiting for the collection of the parcels on Friday. Some have been shipped and the rest go on Monday. We cannot control everything just ourselves, we are moving as fast as is humanly possible during a very challenging time for reasons we all know. We just need a little bit more time than expected and all Pack 12s certainly ship next week, it has nothing to do with Hachette or anything else, simply down to getting the goods collected and shipped. Lots went yesterday and the rest go on Monday. Thanks, everyone!

on verra bien lundi! 😉

On 7/17/2021 at 1:57 PM, AgoraSam said:

We are sending the email to everyone on Monday with their tracking number. We literally emailed you this week, we are not the words you say. We understand the frustration but there is no need to use these words. 

Bonjour! on est lundi! Déjà la mi- journée et toujours pas reçu le suivi du pack 12 du Terminator! Ne nous oubliez pas , vous aviez promis! 🙂 

4 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hello, we will send the Track Your Pack email as soon as it is ready. Thanks!

la journée est passée et bien sur aucunes infos de suivis! vous allez annoncer dans peu de temps que le suivi sera donné un autre jour...  j essaierais d avoir plus d infos en publiant un nouvel avis sur facebook dans une heure si je n ai rien! 😉 

Hello, we are told there is a small delay in the warehouse and if you do not have tracking today, it will be tomorrow. The goods are ready to be collected, we are just waiting for all of the packs to be scanned. Thanks for your support and patience on this final delivery.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AgoraSam said:

Hello, we are told there is a small delay in the warehouse and if you do not have tracking today, it will be tomorrow. The goods are ready to be collected, we are just waiting for all of the packs to be scanned. Thanks for your support and patience on this final delivery.

6 ème report! 6 ème mensonge! J en était sur! une fois de plus vous n avez aucune parole! il faut vous menacer pour avoir une info! la communication n est vraiment pas le point fort d Agora! Je n ai rien contre "Sam" mais la façon de faire d Agora est juste lamentable! au moins tous vos clients peuvent voir maintenant à quel point vous n etes pas sérieux, fiable et votre passion numéro un ce n est pas les modèles réduits mais le maniement du mensonge! votre respect des abonnés fait peur à voir! très décu une nouvelle fois! 😞 😞 😞 

• Like 1

Dany, the we have some very serious limitations and difficulties. We have had the packs ready for shipping since last week but we cannot ship them ourselves. We are waiting for the shipping company to collect and deliver the packs. No lies are told, we simply pass on the information we are given from the shipping team who work 7 days a week to do everything they can. We are nearly there and your patience during this time would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AgoraSam said:

Dany, the we have some very serious limitations and difficulties. We have had the packs ready for shipping since last week but we cannot ship them ourselves. We are waiting for the shipping company to collect and deliver the packs. No lies are told, we simply pass on the information we are given from the shipping team who work 7 days a week to do everything they can. We are nearly there and your patience during this time would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

je peut publier une copie des réponses que vous m avez faites par mail si vous voulez! les gens pourront bien voir les dizaines de fausses promesses que l on ma faites, donc si , c est mensonges sur mensonges!

vous apprécieriez bien que je soit patient, je n ai pas le choix de toute façon , comme tout le monde! je déplore juste votre mépris du client 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dan25250 said:

je peut publier une copie des réponses que vous m avez faites par mail si vous voulez! les gens pourront bien voir les dizaines de fausses promesses que l on ma faites, donc si , c est mensonges sur mensonges!

vous apprécieriez bien que je soit patient, je n ai pas le choix de toute façon , comme tout le monde! je déplore juste votre mépris du client 

Calm down and shut up. No one is interested in your whining gibberish. 

It is shipped, when it is shipped. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, YeepYeep said:

Calm down and shut up. No one is interested in your whining gibberish. 

It is shipped, when it is shipped. 

ta gueule, si tu aimes te faire avoir c est ton problème! viens pas pleurer le jour ou tu auras un soucis! occupe toi de ton cul

I think that people who complain about the shipping and the way that Agora has handled it should attempt to build a partwork from Eaglemoss or DeAgostini. Then they will know about delays and problems.. I've had nothing but great experiences with Agora, and I've done 2 builds so far with them

• Like 2

On 7/19/2021 at 2:28 PM, wickedwhovian said:

I think that people who complain about the shipping and the way that Agora has handled it should attempt to build a partwork from Eaglemoss or DeAgostini. Then they will know about delays and problems.. I've had nothing but great experiences with Agora, and I've done 2 builds so far with them

Good for you.

When I buy something for $1,500 dollars, I expect a certain level of communication from the company I'm paying. Call me old fashioned, but when I subscribe to a service, I expect for the service/goods to be delivered to me on time (or roughly on time). And if something comes up like a delay, I expect an email from the company explaining what's up. It's not a big deal, just send me an email. Tell me what's up.

If something were to happen to your Amazon package, you'd expect to get an email from Amazon right? I expect the same level of service from Agora.

• Like 2