Terminator Plasma Rfile

tinkertoo

52 minutes ago, Space Jockey said:

I wonder if they are having a last-minute re-think because of comments World of Wayne made on the weight and fingers not holding it well and the cheap 3D printed versions coming out.

I don't think that's it, cause after Hachette came out with the finger fix, everyone still complained that it still couldn't hold the rifle once the fix was implemented. This happened months before Agora shipped pack one. So if Agora was going to do anything about it, they would have with a better finger fix..... ALSO, the rifle is NOT part of the kit, so they don't have to fix anything, you choose to buy it or not.... well at least we all thought we could buy it......AGORA WHAT'S GOING ON?

id loved to see someone  market the  gattling gun they carried or the  shot gun used in the first terminator  im sure there are STL files  out there and ive seen an impressive one by one mod person for the gat gun 

• Sad 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:29 AM, admin said:

This will be available next week. It will be limited only to those building the T-800 as supplies are really low. All T-800 customers will get a password emailed to them next week allowing them to log in to the Plasma Rifle page. 

Anyone get an email yet? I haven't....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2020 at 3:45 AM, David said:

when i click on purchase plasma riffle terminator, it asks me for a passwoord, where can we find it? I thought it was the one we know registered with, but it doesn't work. thank you

The password will be in the email that they will send out to all current subs of the build, at that time; when they get around to sending them out. I'm hoping that they get around to sending the emails out before Christmas so that we can all enjoy happiness of having a set date for the delivery of the pulse rifle.

On 27/11/2020 at 05:15, Mor Draka 09 said:

Le mot de passe sera dans l'e-mail qu'ils enverront à tous les sous-marins actuels de la construction, à ce moment-là; quand ils se mettent à les envoyer. J'espère qu'ils parviendront à envoyer les courriels avant Noël afin que nous puissions tous profiter du bonheur d'avoir une date fixe pour la livraison du fusil à impulsions.

ok thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 10:13 AM, dashriptide said:

id loved to see someone  market the  gattling gun they carried or the  shot gun used in the first terminator  im sure there are STL files  out there and ive seen an impressive one by one mod person for the gat gun 

https://youtu.be/Sy8LJYC5yOA

2 hours ago, dashriptide said:

ive never received any  email yet

They said in an e-mail on 11/20 that the Plasma Rifle is due to land in Florida in the end of December with Pack #9, so I'm assuming that in the beginning of next month they will be sending us all info on it. They seem to have gotten everyone caught up with Packs #7 & 8, so when Pack #9 ships next month we should see the Plasma rifle shipping.

On 12/26/2020 at 10:58 PM, wickedwhovian said:

They said in an e-mail on 11/20 that the Plasma Rifle is due to land in Florida in the end of December with Pack #9, so I'm assuming that in the beginning of next month they will be sending us all info on it. They seem to have gotten everyone caught up with Packs #7 & 8, so when Pack #9 ships next month we should see the Plasma rifle shipping.

yes but were suppose to get some code to enter and buy if we wanted it thats what im looking for

I started on the Hachette Terminator build when it came out and was following World Of Wayne putting it together. Then it all got confusing! Not sure what I missed but he started on the Agora version? and I kind of lost the plot with it. I invested in the teeth mods, eye mods and finger joint mods. However, I just got fed up with repeating the same bits over and over and eventually lost interest. I've now got a half built model with unopened issues, three binders and all the freebies including the plasma rifle gathering dust and no idea what to do with it! Looking forward to getting my teeth into the Shelby's instead!

On 12/31/2020 at 2:13 PM, DK50-80 said:

I started on the Hachette Terminator build when it came out and was following World Of Wayne putting it together. Then it all got confusing! Not sure what I missed but he started on the Agora version? and I kind of lost the plot with it. I invested in the teeth mods, eye mods and finger joint mods. However, I just got fed up with repeating the same bits over and over and eventually lost interest. I've now got a half built model with unopened issues, three binders and all the freebies including the plasma rifle gathering dust and no idea what to do with it! Looking forward to getting my teeth into the Shelby's instead!

waynes building the agora and hachete  terminators but they are both  one and the same model just that  Agoras is shiping it world wide where hachette is only like UK and italy i believe..  the other difference is agora is shipping 10 of the stages at once verses the hachette which is doing it weekly. so basically agora is almost caught up to hachete.   same goes for the bismarck  its the same ship just being sold by another  model company. 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, wyatt said:

Received the email today with the password and ordered the rifle.  £79.99 plus £9.99 shipping to the USA. You have to have a subscription to order it.

wyatt

Awesome!!!

I have a feeling Australia is going to get screwed.

They did say before I signed up we could buy it.

• Like 1

Better late than never ☺️

Got the email yesterday as well, $99 USD plus shipping, bought it right away. To make sure processing goes quickly and easily you might want to put your Terminator Subscription number into the order comments (not needed but it might make verification quicker for your order).