Hi,

It definitely doesn't look right... I haven't received pack 6 (nor pack 5 for that matter) so I can't really verify the fit of the hand brake...

Silly question: Did you firmly press the handle in place before securing it with the PS05 screw? Is the screw tight enough?

Thanks for bringing this up, I will surely pay special attention to this detail!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jo.Mora said:

Hi,

It definitely doesn't look right... I haven't received pack 6 (nor pack 5 for that matter) so I can't really verify the fit of the hand brake...

Silly question: Did you firmly press the handle in place before securing it with the PS05 screw? Is the screw tight enough?

Thanks for bringing this up, I will surely pay special attention to this detail!

I did try pushing it down and thinking the screw might pull it down, being plastic I didn't want to over tighten in case the screw just pulls out the plastic. It looks like it is rubbing on the side.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/04/2024 at 01:01, Richard Gregory said:

I did try pushing it down and thinking the screw might pull it down, being plastic I didn't want to over tighten in case the screw just pulls out the plastic. It looks like it is rubbing on the side.

Hi,

I have the same issue on mine. Fortunately it is not so visible when the seat is fixed.

• Like 1