Terminator Plasma Rfile

tinkertoo

Waynes world who reviewed pack 2 on youtube for Agora said in his comment section it would be available in the summer. If he is correct that would be soon. 

I can't wait for the gun as Hachette were not providing it to Australian subscribers so i went with Agora who are.

Interested to know when it is available also and price roughly.

12 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

Great, what will the price be?

Thanks General Lou for all your help 👍 😃

Thats what i'm here for 🙂

As for the price, we will be releasing more details soon.

• 2 months later...
On 9/5/2020 at 9:36 PM, tinkertoo said:

@General Lou, so what happened here? I know you guys are super busy with all the new kits coming, and with fulfilling current kits to customers,  but weren't we suppose to get these within July? Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

I have just checked, and the Plasma Rifles are on the way to the warehouses right now. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Androllo said:

Interested in above also. 

Do you have any information on if anything is required from us australian customers prior to ordering in relation to australian customs accepting replica laser rifles? 

We have a limited quantity of the Plasma Rifles so we are only going to make these available to existing customers of our terminator. Of course it doesn't matter what country you are in, we are able to supply it to you. 

As soon as they are ready, we will email all terminator customers that they are ready and you can order through our shop.

47 minutes ago, General Lou said:

We have a limited quantity of the Plasma Rifles so we are only going to make these available to existing customers of our terminator. Of course it doesn't matter what country you are in, we are able to supply it to you. 

As soon as they are ready, we will email all terminator customers that they are ready and you can order through our shop.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry i should have been more specific.

Australia had strict customs rules in regards to replica firearms.

Will you guys have that covered prior to shipping to us australian customers ? I assume so as it is listed as available unlike the Hachette subscription.

Or is it something we have to organise and investigate?

Thanks in advance

On 9/8/2020 at 10:54 AM, Androllo said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry i should have been more specific.

Australia had strict customs rules in regards to replica firearms.

Will you guys have that covered prior to shipping to us australian customers ? I assume so as it is listed as available unlike the Hachette subscription.

Or is it something we have to organise and investigate?

Thanks in advance

At the moment, we are investigating how we can deliver directly to our customers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

This will be available next week. It will be limited only to those building the T-800 as supplies are really low. All T-800 customers will get a password emailed to them next week allowing them to log in to the Plasma Rifle page. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, admin said:

This will be available next week. It will be limited only to those building the T-800 as supplies are really low. All T-800 customers will get a password emailed to them next week allowing them to log in to the Plasma Rifle page. 

Has anyone received an email with a password to the plasma rifle page yet?

On 10/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, admin said:

@admin, so what happened to sending out emails about the plasma rifle? it's been two weeks now without any emails.