Terminator Plasma Rfile

tinkertoo

1 hour ago, David said:

im ave no Mail ????  this my number : ***** <--- REMOVE LINK

Give it a few days and if you haven't received an email by then, contact customer support. I'm sure they have enough rifles to go to all subscribers.

P.S I wouldn't link any personal information in a public forum.

On 30/01/2021 at 16:44, tinkertoo said:

Donnez-lui quelques jours et si vous n'avez pas reçu d'e-mail d'ici là, contactez le service client. Je suis sûr qu'ils ont suffisamment de fusils pour tous les abonnés.

PS Je ne lierai aucune information personnelle dans un forum public.

Thanks for info

On 1/30/2021 at 8:01 AM, tinkertoo said:

Better late than never ☺️

Got the email yesterday as well, $99 USD plus shipping, bought it right away. To make sure processing goes quickly and easily you might want to put your Terminator Subscription number into the order comments (not needed but it might make verification quicker for your order).

It shipped today, not bad turn around time.... thank you Agora.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like the Australian subs got short shifted on getting the Plasma rifle, just like they were from Hachette with it. No sign or indication that it is available for Australian subs as no email or access to the purchase page from the main Agora models site is accessible to Australian subs, from what I have been able to find out.

12 hours ago, Mor Draka 09 said:

Looks like the Australian subs got short shifted on getting the Plasma rifle, just like they were from Hachette with it. No sign or indication that it is available for Australian subs as no email or access to the purchase page from the main Agora models site is accessible to Australian subs, from what I have been able to find out.

Same concerns. I'm worried they are purposely waiting till we finish the packs in 2.5 months before telling us we cannot get it.

Which will be annoying as my initial correspondence with them 9 months ago before I commenced and lost money through hachette confirmed they will offer it to us and when I asked a few months ago in this forum about my australian customs concerns they said they were investigating and will advise but nothing.

Also they have advised me twice provately after asking for my email in the last few days they will email me to arrange the plasma rifle but nothing yet.

Happy to wait but would just like to know what is going on.