Leopard 2 from KMW

admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just been sent an email from agora linking to the website which is currently password protected. I was originally put off with this model as I'm not a tank guy or military enthusiast at all really.....

What can I say, this is 1 impressive model! As I mentioned I'm not a tank guy at all, but boy I'm very interested in this! The spec list is huge!!!!! The features look really good and the special elite member website preview I have been granted access to is packed with info, pictures and videos of the actual model along with images and videos of the real tank for comparissons. I dont think anyone who gets this will be disappointed, and it certainly looks like no other model I've seen before in terms of features.

Nice work agora 👏🏻👏🏻

Screenshot_20210415-212441_Edge.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, notsram said:

Not sure if this is the right place to post... but when you try to add the pre-order to your basket, it adds the Zero instead (for both 12 and 24 month options).

Sorry we have fixed this now, thank you!

8 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Sorry we have fixed this now, thank you!

Yep, it now links to the right model. However, my coupon code doesn't seem to work. I enter it and the discount isn't applied (still says 50% discount rather than 100%). Just me? 😛

On 4/16/2021 at 7:53 PM, notsram said:

Yep, it now links to the right model. However, my coupon code doesn't seem to work. I enter it and the discount isn't applied (still says 50% discount rather than 100%). Just me? 😛

Have you been able to fix this yet? If not, please email us and we will make sure you have the right coupon 🙂 Thanks!

Why in the demo video does the tank lurch forward when fired instead of backwards? Makes me want to lean toward the tamiya version which has the correct recoil action. For the cost you would think the recoil was correct. This puts me on the fence for this kit

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gibsonm said:

By my maths the 12 months option is 1 x GBP99 + 11 x GBP199.99 =  GBP2,299!

Maybe approx AS$3,300 + shipping.

Or have I miss understood?

I mean I can buy this: https://hobbiesdirect.com.au/Tamiya-116-Leopard-2A6-Scaled-RC-Tank-Kit-w-Fully-Optioned-56020

For AS$1,500

Hi, you have misunderstood. Your values are for AUD not GBP. Thank you

Has the release date been announced? I seem to remember sometime in May? but that could be wishful thinking on my part. I signed up the day I got the email and can't wait...

On 4/26/2021 at 11:55 AM, Scalerc said:

Why in the demo video does the tank lurch forward when fired instead of backwards? Makes me want to lean toward the tamiya version which has the correct recoil action. For the cost you would think the recoil was correct. This puts me on the fence for this kit

I have to agree with this one - a forward motion on firing is the exact opposite to a "recoil reaction". Every time I view the sample video, I 'recoil' myself at the lunacy of this as a realistic action!

• 1 month later...

Agora: Why are there no written instructions for the Tank and no mention of what each part is supposed to be other than the what is listed in the stages page? The highlighted parts are a good addition but surely someone can use a keyboard to type! 

• 1 month later...