whens pack 4 coming?

johnnyrotten13

37 minutes ago, johnnyrotten13 said:

it was posted to to austalia before christmas!

Just asked that question to Agora, Sam said pack 4 and 5 would be sent out this month, but I wouldn’t hold your breath.  I just received pack 3 last week.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

I'm living in Belgium so EU.

all you overseas guys get everything 1st...sucks for us here in the states lol enjoy your build

On 1/16/2021 at 7:35 PM, KillerFrogg said:

all you overseas guys get everything 1st...sucks for us here in the states lol enjoy your build

I don't think so, my pack n°4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, and it could

be 20 or 24 working days before it could be delivered (customs in Belgium works very slow)

On 1/19/2021 at 11:10 AM, airb said:

I don't think so, my pack n°4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, and it could

be 20 or 24 working days before it could be delivered (customs in Belgium works very slow)

damn that sucks, hope you get it soon

• Like 1

well, its the 23rd of jan and still no email confirmation that pack 4 has been shipped...wonder if they'll be able to get it out before the months out, would be awesome if they can ship out pack 4 and 5 together so we can all be caught up

On 1/23/2021 at 3:31 PM, KillerFrogg said:

well, its the 23rd of jan and still no email confirmation that pack 4 has been shipped...wonder if they'll be able to get it out before the months out, would be awesome if they can ship out pack 4 and 5 together so we can all be caught up

Did you or anyone in the US get pack 4?  Sam at Agora said pack 4 would be sent out in January and pack 5 in February, next billing would be at the end of February for LE folks.

47 minutes ago, Joep said:

Did you or anyone in the US get pack 4?  Sam at Agora said pack 4 would be sent out in January and pack 5 in February, next billing would be at the end of February for LE folks.

I pay for pack 5 on 23/01 !!!!

On 1/25/2021 at 2:24 PM, airb said:

I pay for pack 5 on 23/01 !!!!

not that I know of, though i was told that pack 4 and 5 should be shipping sometime this week or next...I think they are trying to get both in this way they can get pack 6 out by feb and have us back on track

4 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

not that I know of, though i was told that pack 4 and 5 should be shipping sometime this week or next...I think they are trying to get both in this way they can get pack 6 out by feb and have us back on track

Pack 4 is in the hands of the Belgian customs, it takes 20 or 24 days to release the goods.

Normally Pack 4 was sending in January and 5 in February, but they take (Agora )the money

a couple days in advance before they send the parts.

The payment is always around the 20th of the month.

We (Limited edition users) did pay Agora upfront for packs 1 till 5 inclusive with the idea (I will not say Agora Promise) to start on pack 6 as of February, so paying in January. Clearly as some are now charged for Pack 5 and 6 isn't even on the horizon yet it seems they deviated from the planning. Again, some clear communication from the Agora team is missing, but maybe they just think corona can be the excuse for not communicating (or maybe they are understaffed).

1 hour ago, Cygnus Projects said:

We (Limited edition users) did pay Agora upfront for packs 1 till 5 inclusive with the idea (I will not say Agora Promise) to start on pack 6 as of February, so paying in January. Clearly as some are now charged for Pack 5 and 6 isn't even on the horizon yet it seems they deviated from the planning. Again, some clear communication from the Agora team is missing, but maybe they just think corona can be the excuse for not communicating (or maybe they are understaffed).

Or don't want to communicate with the costumers.

• Confused 1

On 1/25/2021 at 1:35 PM, Joep said:

i ordered and paid for the limited edition (packs 1-5) also, I'm just hoping that pack 4 and 5 gets shipped out like they said it would, though still no email confirming shipment as of yet

18 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

i ordered and paid for the limited edition (packs 1-5) also, I'm just hoping that pack 4 and 5 gets shipped out like they said it would, though still no email confirming shipment as of yet

No notice here!  It is the end of the month, maybe they are shipping 4 and 5!!