Batmobile!!

Brad

Looks like we might possibly see a Adam West Batmobile from Eaglemoss.  I really hope it happens.  Now, if Agora would do a Jurassic Park jeep, I would be set.

very exciting

Brad B

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2021 at 4:08 PM, Brad said:

Looks like we might possibly see a Adam West Batmobile from Eaglemoss.  I really hope it happens.  Now, if Agora would do a Jurassic Park jeep, I would be set.

very exciting

Brad B

I wouldn’t hold your breath til it actually ships.   They got the titanic too and that’s yet to ship 

• 7 months later...

Been waiting a long tome for this to become a reality, but have had a number of concerns previously.  The original site was either quoting the wrong length or the wrong scale. A proper 1:8th scale is number 1 on my 'must have' list - and it's something I can hope for now as Ecto-1 is about the same length and that's a reality.  A 1:10 scale is not something I'd be that up for.

Mind you, I'd also go for a 1:8 Tumbler, or the vehicle from "The Batman".  That looks an amazing modern take on the Batmobile. Huge props to the first company that gets that out of the starting gate.  Having said that, I've probably cursed myself to having at least two of those three come out at the same time.

• 4 months later...

I placed an Eaglemoss preorder for this almost an entire year ago; March 4, 2021; received an order confirmation but nothing else.  Hatchette showed a Tumbler last fall, nothing has materialized from that either.  I'm not saying either or both won't be released, but as time goes on, it seems less likely.   Eaglemoss advertised the Ferrari F40LM and that never was released. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That is a tough choice, the Adam West or Michael Keaton Batmobile. What about a set of 1/43 action hero vehicles? Like Fanhome is doing with the American Muscle cars? 
I would still love to do a 1/8 Batmobile though.

Eaglemoss was supposed to start the 60s version before they went under, and I believe Fanhome did a trial of the Tumbler Batmobile. The Keaton one, though, I just think would be cooler from a model standpoint: retractable machine guns, lights, sounds...maybe even the Batmissile effect from Batman Returns. 

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think either one (preferably both) would be great.  By the way, Model Gamer, I love your titanic videos.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm glad to hear some people from here actually watch my videos. Pack 5 is on its way to me, so...stay tuned for that!

• 2 weeks later...