Star Wars

Venyige Ádâm

Hello. Again, with a new idea. I'm a big Star Wars fan. I was thinking that there could be a series in which objects known in Star Wars movies could be assembled and built. By that I mean: Luke's lightsaber, Stormtrooper weapon, Stormtrooper armor, Dot droid, various droids. Darth Vader Lightsaber, Eta2 Jedi Starfighter, Delta 7B Jedi Starfighter, Clone Trooper Armor, Imperial Speeder Bike. TIE Fighter in 1: 2 scale, Imperial probe droid, Han Solo's weapon (Dl-44), One Taun Taun. Luke's legendary red five (T65B class) x-wing starfighter in 1: 2 or 1: 3 scale. There are lots of ideas in Star Wars.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There are quite a few star wars kits already available from other companies and you can buy high end light sabers with full sound boards, a fully working kyber crystal and blade choices from a fair few companies in the US for a lot less than what it would cost a partwork. However I would love to see more movie cars come along. Herbie the vw beetle could be a fun one

• 5 weeks later...

Hey there! Dear Agora Models, please ignore any of the “there are too many Star Wars models on the market” type responses.  There are NEVER too many Star Wars models on the market and there is massive demand for high quality, well produced scale replica partworks.  The OPs suggestion of a Tie Fighter and Speeder Bike are great ideas. I’d also add Slave 1, Snowspeeder and Star Destroyer to that list.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Bickle77 said:

Hey there! Dear Agora Models, please ignore any of the “there are too many Star Wars models on the market” type responses.  There are NEVER too many Star Wars models on the market and there is massive demand for high quality, well produced scale replica partworks.  The OPs suggestion of a Tie Fighter and Speeder Bike are great ideas. I’d also add Slave 1, Snowspeeder and Star Destroyer to that list.

Thanks! And the Death star2 great too😁

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bickle77 said:

Ohh anyway yes !!! The Star Destroyer! Do you mean imperial 1, venator or sith star destroyer?

1 minute ago, Venyige Ádâm said:

Ohh anyway yes !!! The Star Destroyer! Do you mean imperial 1, venator or sith star destroyer?

It would have to be the Imperial class. I have the Devastator in mind 😀 Would love to see a definitive high quality replica with some series levels of attention to detail!

5 hours ago, Bickle77 said:

It would have to be the Imperial class. I have the Devastator in mind 😀 Would love to see a definitive high quality replica with some series levels of attention to detail!

The Devastator or Firestorm,Defiant would be very cool. I was thinking of adding a display to the ship that would represent the Kuat Drive Yards. Thus giving the impression that the ship is now being built. It comes fresh from the dock. Tell me what scale did you think? What do you think is the largest scale in which this could be created?

• 3 weeks later...