wheres the cobra ?

johnnyrotten13

Mine got delivered today. Parts look good, looking forward to the build. New packaging is much improved arrived with hardly a dent as compared to the mangled mess the old packaging used to show up in. Still hope they go the Florida route for USA deliveries. Yes the service is better As it’s going thru UPS but they use UPS saver which means that UPS will delivery to the post office and then USPS will deliver the package. Adds a day to the delivery process.

The parts arrived today!

I started to build the stages, and the quality so far is very well. The painted parts are very nice!

But the tyre is very hard, it remembered me to the tyres of the Jaguar e-type from deagostini, and also the part for the seat: its soft, but not nicely crafted, the stichting is very disapointing, not parallel and the stichtes not in equal distance! (I replaced the seats for the Jag with resine ones, very nice)

Regards Christoph 

My first pack arrived yesterday here in the US: packaging is well done, parts are well protected.  Paint quality was a concern, I'm pleased with it, hood and scoop paint are excellent. rHopefully color match to the body, doors ,etc will be equally good, and then there's the concern of color match to parts being painted at different times as they are distributed.