wheres the cobra ?

johnnyrotten13

Mine is coming from GB as well. Which I was disappointed to hear. Was originally told all USA shipments for the cobra would come from Florida. Hopefully they switch over in the future like they did the Snake. GB shipments are not bad Before COVID, but since they take longer and unless they improved their packaging it is a potential issue. I have received packages very beat up and barely being held together. Florida shipments have arrived with no issues. Plus with Covid I have seen some shipments held in customs for weeks before being released. I got so fed up with the Issues with the postal shipping I ultimately asked they be shipped via DHL. I may do the same with the balance of the Cobra shipments If they continue to come from GB. All depends how this first shipment goes. But should be a nice build.

6 hours ago, Joep said:

Let us know when someone in USA received the first pack.

checked my tracking number and it says my item departed the usps facility today, which means it should most likely arrive tomorrow...hopefully

Received tracking number this evening.

According to the number, its in Germany 👍😀.

So last problem is customs at Frankfurt airport, they can be a pain in the ass.

Let me know if you receive it.  My tracking number said it was handed over to USPS, but that’s it.

1 hour ago, Joep said:

Let me know if you receive it.  My tracking number said it was handed over to USPS, but that’s it.

should hopefully be here when i get home from work tomorrow, will update then, hope you get yours tomorrow as well

22 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

should hopefully be here when i get home from work tomorrow, will update then, hope you get yours tomorrow as well

looks like the usps decide to take my package on a scenic route taking to a hub that's 2 hrs away instead if the one that's 30 mins out...this is why i hate stuff going through the mail, i hope they can ship through UPS in the future instead