Guess another new model!

Wow. All this intermingling causes me discomfort and distrust. It can lead to all sorts of issues such as price fixing for just one. It is one of the reasons I am more comfortable purchasing full kits which I know to be a controversial subject among many builders. 

On 12/24/2022 at 5:23 PM, ThomasJW said:

You can find some info here: https://mypartworks.com/blog/eaglemoss-update/

Personally, now when I log onto Fanhome I get a blank page where my dashboard should be. Something is up.

The FH site has been doing that for months, dont read into it

• 1 month later...

Hi, Is there any news on when  LaFerrari will be available?

• 3 months later...
  • Administrator

As many of you will have seen, Agora has now announced the release of the LaFerrari.  

Agora Advantage club members (you're automatically a member if you've purchased a model from Agora) have the option of upgrading to the Daytona Black edition, which is limited to 150 models.

Hi Mark,i have seen the Ferrari model pictures,and only have 2 concerns.Is that large gap between the body and engine bay lid going to be that size.Also will the paint work be better than the Muira's  bonnet and back engine bay section.[excess orange peel ].

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, davidnd said:

Hi Mark,i have seen the Ferrari model pictures,and only have 2 concerns.Is that large gap between the body and engine bay lid going to be that size.Also will the paint work be better than the Muira's  bonnet and back engine bay section.[excess orange peel ].

I haven’t seen the model yet, but I’d be surprised if there are any excessive panel gaps.  I haven’t noticed any great paint problems on the models I’ve built so far, but if you can post a picture of the orange peel paint I’ll have a look.  

Looking at the comments regarding Muira panel lines and paint finish on here and the socials there's every reason to be concerned.

here are my finished fictures of my bonnet and back section completly redone ,sanded,touched up and 3 cotes of clear gloss.I cant now show u the orange peel as its all been redone,but i am sure there are further examples of it at Agora warehouse.image.jpeg.8ca8d898e8c9965958a41d824b729e29.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_0306.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrator
10 hours ago, davidnd said:

here are my finished fictures of my bonnet and back section completly redone ,sanded,touched up and 3 cotes of clear gloss.I cant now show u the orange peel as its all been redone,but i am sure there are further examples of it at Agora warehouse.image.jpeg.8ca8d898e8c9965958a41d824b729e29.jpeg

thumbnail_IMG_0306.jpg

I have to say, you've done a stunning job on clear-coating the bodywork.  That shine is probably better than a real Miura!

On 12/15/2022 at 3:18 PM, Giddykippa said:

does anyone know why the new corvette stingray model is £225 more expensive than the others in agoras collection ? its usually £54.99 plus 11x £99.99 but this new one is £59.99 plus 11x £119.99 are all the others going to increase now or is this just a one off and if so why ?

I think all the new models being announced 2023 onward are going to follow this price plan as the cost of producing all the parts,shipping ect has gone up and agora have to cover their costs and continue to make these models to a high standard for us customers.

To be fair everything seems to be going up non stop here in the UK...Sucks but we just have to grin and bear it for the time being..

• 11 months later...
  • Administrator
On 5/22/2024 at 7:31 PM, Bugatti Fan said:

This new model speculation thread appears to have come to a grinding halt a year ago. Any more thoughts guys?

The clues in this thread were for the LaFerrari, which was announced May last year.  I think my post got lost in the other chatter.

• 1 month later...