Guess another new model!

On 11/25/2022 at 11:03 AM, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Agora will be launching another new model towards the end of the year.  

Seeing as you seem to be enjoying the guessing games, here's the first clue!

red.png.33738220b15b2810658823a71a1c5061.png

Pretty sure it's a modern (F40 or later) Ferrari.

Ferrari knew that whatever replaced the Enzo had to be lighter. The first step toward this goal was a research model unveiled in 2007 called the Millechili (Italian for 1000kg). Ferrari developed the car to test ways to shave 265kg from the 1365kg Enzo.

To do this, Ferrari decided it had to:

1. Make LaFerrari about 900mm shorter than the Enzo's 4702mm and
  2. Downsize the engine to a 3.0-liter twin-turbo, gasoline direct injection V-8 with 550hp from the Enzo's massive 6.0-liter V-12 engine.

OI22P.jfif

57 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

Got the porche 917KH The lamborghini P400 now a Ferrari another super car what about those uninterested in super cars

There's the new Stingray coming out. Nice addition to the Cobra and Shelby Mustang. Golden age of muscle.

• Like 2

• Administrator
On 12/9/2022 at 1:37 PM, LukasRS said:

Can we expect reveal this year ?

It definitely might be this year.......  probably......  

Seriously, I've been told that Agora are planning to announce some more builds at the end of the year.  However, finalising the project has many aspects, and there may be delays outside Agora's control.  I am certain that Agora announce the new models as soon as they are able to.  

A Ferrari is always nice, but maybe it's something else?  Since we're seeing the Corvette, it's obvious that there's a GM license in place.

Could it be the new C8 Corvette, maybe even the Z06?  Here's the engine, it looks like it could be part of the photo shown as a teaser earlier, and fits into the 'Manta Ray' theme, too . . .

Z06Engine.JPG

32 minutes ago, MikeH said:

A Ferrari is always nice, but maybe it's something else?  Since we're seeing the Corvette, it's obvious that there's a GM license in place.

Could it be the new C8 Corvette, maybe even the Z06?  Here's the engine, it looks like it could be part of the photo shown as a teaser earlier, and fits into the 'Manta Ray' theme, too . . .

Z06Engine.JPG

Did that exist in the market as patchwork? I dont think they could create their own after Stinray I think Laferrari is almost 99% confirm as it already exist as a kit

39 minutes ago, MikeH said:

I agree with LukasRS that's it's pretty much settled as a LaFerrari ... all the clues support that direction ... as long as it's a Ferrari I have no interest ... if you happen to be correct, my 2023 budget will need to be increased ... 2023 Z07 heck yah!

On 12/10/2022 at 6:29 PM, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Another somewhat cryptic clue.....

Born from a Manta Ray

Shooters gotta take their shot....so this one is out there.

Anybody remember the show Hardcastle And McCormick from the 80's?  That show featured a car that had been modified by George Barris....and the original car was (and this is someone disputed) a little known American Car called a Manta Mirage.

Manta.jpg

I've always loved Ferrari's, with a bent towards the classic cars from the '50's through the '70's.  The LaFerrari is a beautiful automobile, and I've seen a few of them in person at shows.  But I'm not sure it would move to the top of my list for my next purchase.  I'll have the last shipment for the E-Type in January, so will probably go with another kit then - right now it will likely be the Miura and the 917, followed by the Benz and the '63 'Vette.  I don't see the LaFerrari edging those out unless it's limited production.

• Like 1