Any tanks work?

Joep

Does anyone have an actual working tank.  I have not receive pack 11 and 12, but they are being delivered this week.  One of the boards seem to be labeled wrong(wrong letters)  maybe some RC folks in the group can find out what’s going on and maybe Agora will chime in.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, Joep said:

Does anyone have an actual working tank.  I have not receive pack 11 and 12, but they are being delivered this week.  One of the boards seem to be labeled wrong(wrong letters)  maybe some RC folks in the group can find out what’s going on and maybe Agora will chime in.

The labels for the plugs and sockets for the front lights don't match up perfectly, but the instructions show clearly which cables are plugged into which socket in the board.  It's only 2 cables.  Shout if you're unsure once you have the parts in front of you and I'll help.

I just finished pack 12. All I can say is good luck. The Bismark and the Terminator each had final instructions for connecting and testing the electronics. The Leopard has minimal instruction for final electrical connections therefor, nothing works except the on board camera. The turret is dead and so are all the movement controls. I'm sure that I will find and fix the problem eventually but it would have been nice to have testing of the electronics along the way and maybe a trouble shooting guide. 

5 hours ago, Tom said:

I just finished pack 12. All I can say is good luck. The Bismark and the Terminator each had final instructions for connecting and testing the electronics. The Leopard has minimal instruction for final electrical connections therefor, nothing works except the on board camera. The turret is dead and so are all the movement controls. I'm sure that I will find and fix the problem eventually but it would have been nice to have testing of the electronics along the way and maybe a trouble shooting guide. 

So I guess I’m in for a good time figuring this out.  I just received 11 and 12 packs already missing left side replacement spring.  I would say one or more PC boards are defective.  How does all these company’s like heng long make all their inexpensive tanks work just fine?

10 hours ago, notsram said:

No doubt this will get deleted, but is anyone else concerned that not a single person has yet posted in here saying that their tank works?

I am taking my time, having replaced the rider wheels on the upper section of the tracks, and am being slow and methodical.  I'll be able to tell you if it works in a couple of weeks.