Bismark display case.

Tom

For those of you who are waiting for the Bismark display case to be delivered, I got some bad news yesterday. The display case that I ordered in the first week of Feb, that was delayed until April is now delayed, due to being held up in customs, until May, hopefully. I was offered a refund and accepted.

And what happens to those who, like me, payed it with our subscription when we first ordered the Bismarck model, more than a year ago ? I have not yet received any news that it would be delivered any time soon.

• 1 month later...

Was wondering if anyone had received their display case for the Bismarck yet? I ordered my case with the subscription and last I heard if was supposed to be sent out in the beginning of May. This is like the 3rd or 4th time these display cases have be pushed back. 

I have received all 12 packs and waiting for the display case ... but I'm not complaining about it. I check my subscription status and as long as pack 12 is still 'processing' I assume the display case will arrive as soon as possible. If the status changes to 'completed', and I have not received the case (paid w/subscription), I will make appropriate inquiries through proper channels (Sophie). Truth be told, I'm a bit behind in this build and don't really have anything to display yet anyway. 🙂 

I too am a bit behind in the build. I'm just starting pack 12, but I don't think that should be a reason for not getting the display case anyway. My pack 12 has been declared 'completed' in February 2022 in my orders' status, almost four months ago. I do beleive that those who paid for it in advance should've gotten it already. It would therefore be appropriate to hear from Agora on this matter soon. For the Bismarck display case has been listed 'out of stock' for many weeks now on the site buying page. Sophie has assured me by email that it would be available and shipped from Florida in May. I'm still waiting...

For the record I wasn't offering an excuse for not shipping the display case, I simply stated that I was not clamoring for it as other members are. I can wait, though if my order status was completed for four months and still no case then I would indeed be a bit worried. I would request a refund at that point and take the funds and apply it to a custom made one-piece acrylic case (Is it true you have to assemble the top and sides of the case from Agora?).

One final thought, not too sure how familiar you are with Florida, but that explains a lot 🙂 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2022 at 1:44 PM, tinkertoo said:

Anyone have any new updates on this issue? It's been 2 years now since the original order.

Bad news = no news from Agora: they proposed me a refund or to wait delivery in 2023. No reason or explanation for the delay unfortunately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I'm a little late to this party. Is there any word on when the display case will be available? All I have left to do is the rigging and add the planes. It's been at this point for almost a year now. I haven't really been in any hurry till I have a display case. Meanwhile I've been building the Zero fighter. Working on Pack 8 and Pack 9 should be shipping in the next day or so.