Other products from Europe

KaiSol

2 thumbs upย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ for the Bismarck from Hachette, I would love to see that come to the USA/Canada market.

As for a new idea, how bout a diecast version of the Yamato in 1/200 scale..... yes that would be a beast!!!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to do the R2D2. I even contacted them about it being available in the US a couple weeks ago. I got back a pretty generic response of 'not available... maybe later'. No time indicated, nor if it would be available on the US site. All I can do is keep checking back I guess and hope for the best.

Edit - while thinking of it, I decided to go check the site again.ย  And it appears to be live!

ย 

Edited by TomTuttle
Fanhome US now live?

The site let me order the R2D2 subscription. It doesn't appear that Iron Man is on there yet.ย  R2 appears to be the only option for builds withย Street Fighter collectibles being on there too.ย  ย You might reach out to them - not sure if it helps or not but probably worth letting them know the interest. Hopefully CS passes the word on.ย 

Screenshot 2021-05-16 123918.png

• 1 year later...

You might want to check out a forwarding service such as partworkdistribution or colisexpat if there is something you can't live without. It's not exactly cheap because you pay for the service in addition to the model and shipping. I just purchased the 1/8 scale Ferrari F40LM Competizion from the UK to USA because this is my all time favorite car and has never been sold in the US.