Led balls up

Blobthebuilder

One circuit board is labelled Bismarck motor test board and the other is labelled Bismarck led test board, which also has the limiting resistor. The motor test board will kill all the leds given time as the load resistor on the led board takes the excess load away. You’ll need to buy a small led replacement from an electronics shop. Should be only a few cents. And just replace the old dead one. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The Red LED issue happened exactly the same way to me. It would have been a good move by Agora to update their online instructions that some future circuit board was needed to test the LEDs. Better yet, include the circuit board with the first LED. I would be supremely bummed to find a non-functioning LED at the 'point I was instructed to test' since the forward superstructure is already glued-n-screwed at that point.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2021 at 10:57 PM, ThomasJW said:

Guess I'll be putting off certain aspects of the build for a couple of months. I'm not about to put untested LEDs into a finished product.

Good news, the Agora gods sent me pack 5 & pack 6 both! My build is back on. Thank you!