1/200 scale Kriegsmarine figures

I’ve searched as best I can on the internet looking for scale figures to populate the Bismarck (looking for tiffs, officers and seamen). Can anyone point me to a site which supplied said figures?  Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Word of warning to others thinking of buying these sets from North Star models. I ordered 3 sets from them in March of this year, just got my money back from Paypal. it's seems that North Star is Kaput (or something else has happened) but the Website is running in auto mode. I have tried everything I could trying to contact them (so did Paypal) to find out what was going on with my order. No response from any email I used.

If you can find a set elsewhere, get it as soon as you can., cause this product is out of stock everywhere.

If anyone has Information about what is going on with North Star, please let us know.

• 11 months later...

Update on North Star models, the problem was due to a transition to a new owner, the transition took about a month to go through, during that time, no orders were being process. Once the new owners took it over, they resumed orders, got my 1/200 figures 2 months after ordering, they are excellent and extremely well done.