Pack 3

Joep

I see Agora is starting o ship pack 3.  As I just received pack 2 (which I completed) I’d like to know how many folks received pack 3.  I love this build so far.

• 2 weeks later...

got pack 1 in the 1st week of oct. got pack 2 on the last day of nov.....12 days into dec and still no word on if/when it'll be shipped out in the U.S.... it seems like those in Europe already have pack 3 and here in the states its taking forever 

On 12/12/2020 at 4:35 PM, Joep said:

Just emailed Agora and Sam said they would be shipping pack 3 out next week.

wonder if it'll make it here before Christmas....but the way the mails been going it might not....fingers crossed 🤞 

Any news yet on pack 3.  We just got hit with 12” of snow so I don’t expect anything in the next couple of days.

15 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

Christmas day and still no email saying if/when they'll ship, has anyone gotten any updates?

I haven’t.    The last time I emailed them they did say they were going to be sent out a week ago.   Have you contacted Agora?

18 hours ago, Joep said:

I haven’t.    The last time I emailed them they did say they were going to be sent out a week ago.   Have you contacted Agora?

yes and was told the same thing, hopefully those of us who got the limited edition wont have to make another payment till mar cause of the delays since pack 1 was delivered in oct and now dec will be skipped

29 minutes ago, KillerFrogg said:

yes and was told the same thing, hopefully those of us who got the limited edition wont have to make another payment till mar cause of the delays since pack 1 was delivered in oct and now dec will be skipped

I did ask about the next payment which  is due at the end of January and they were very vague on that question, but did say pack 4 and 5 will be caught up by January (I don’t think so).    Just received an email stating about al the delays.

11 hours ago, Joep said:

I did ask about the next payment which  is due at the end of January and they were very vague on that question, but did say pack 4 and 5 will be caught up by January (I don’t think so).    Just received an email stating about al the delays.

I've yet to get any emails other than their newsletter. I guess if they double up and have 3, 4 and 5 by Jan I'd be good with it, just wish they'd keep up more informed 

14 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

I've yet to get any emails other than their newsletter. I guess if they double up and have 3, 4 and 5 by Jan I'd be good with it, just wish they'd keep up more informed 

I emailed Agora and Sam told me pack 3 will be mailed this week and pack 4 mid January 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, airb said:

I receive a message from Paypal that Agora takes the payment for pack 4 on 22 december.

@ Joep, i hope you get your pack 3 very fast now, corona is now an excuse for every delay !!!!

got the limited edition, so i shouldn't worry till the end of jan, though technically, 1st pack didn't arrive till oct, and pack 5 should arrive in feb making the charge for pack 6 in feb

6 hours ago, Joep said:

I emailed Agora and Sam told me pack 3 will be mailed this week and pack 4 mid January 

that's what was said when i was waiting for pack 2, was told pack 2 shipping this week (2nd week of nov) and pack 3 mid dec... got pack 2 on the 30th of nov and here we are on the 28th and still no email, no update, no nothing.......and yes corona is being used by EVERYONE as an excuse as to why something isn't in stock or not shipping out

Not sure what’s going on, but I get the same response. I asked yesterday and got an email today saying both my pack 11 of the mustang and pack 3 of the cobra would be shipping today or tomorrow so we will see. I know COVID has delayed many things and we all must be patient but still it is the standard excuse everyone uses and I don’t mind the delays just be upfront about shipping dates and follow through. Don’t become Eaglemoss...... 

On 12/28/2020 at 6:01 PM, KillerFrogg said:

that's what was said when i was waiting for pack 2, was told pack 2 shipping this week (2nd week of nov) and pack 3 mid dec... got pack 2 on the 30th of nov and here we are on the 28th and still no email, no update, no nothing.......and yes corona is being used by EVERYONE as an excuse as to why something isn't in stock or not shipping out

Well it’s Thursday still no tracking number. I guess we won’t see pack 3 in December.  The packs are coming from Florida, maybe they will double up 3 and 4.  Only time will tell.

11 hours ago, Joep said:

Well it’s Thursday still no tracking number. I guess we won’t see pack 3 in December.  The packs are coming from Florida, maybe they will double up 3 and 4.  Only time will tell.

I was sent an email that said

It has arrived & is shipping right after Christmas next week plus Pack 4 will be following soon after!

Merry Christmas to you & your family

Agora Models Team

.....then another email saying 

Pack 4 will be in January too and then Pack 5 late January or early February. We will know more early next year as we are in the hands of customs and the ports.

Thanks again

2 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

I was sent an email that said

It has arrived & is shipping right after Christmas next week plus Pack 4 will be following soon after!

Merry Christmas to you & your family

Agora Models Team

.....then another email saying 

Pack 4 will be in January too and then Pack 5 late January or early February. We will know more early next year as we are in the hands of customs and the ports.

Thanks again

So have you received pack 3, because I haven’t.

this is the email I received:

Merry Christmas to you. It will now ship this week and then Pack 4 in middle of January, both from Florida.

Thanks a lot,
Sam

Hi guys, my name is Ruben ( thinking on buying the limited edition.) I have a question about the limited edition shipping to EU, it’s a first payment of 599 pound plus 13 for shipping what about the pack 2 to 5 , do we have to pay 13 every month or just from 6 to 12 thanks in advance. Ruben.