Jim Clark's Lotus 49

vette99

I will do that carefully. Their last 1/4 Ducati bikes were very nicely detailed with many pieces of a variety of materials.. I built the anniversary edition. I don't know how far to go discussing models by other companies however on this forum.

28 minutes ago, Franknstang said:

I will do that carefully. Their last 1/4 Ducati bikes were very nicely detailed with many pieces of a variety of materials.. I built the anniversary edition. I don't know how far to go discussing models by other companies however on this forum.

I would also be intrested to read your opinion and building diary 

• Administrator
On 12/19/2022 at 6:48 PM, Franknstang said:

I don't think Agora will have a problem with you reviewing the Pocher Lotus here.  I will create a section specially for non-Agora builds.  Pretty much any model will be welcomed there, and I'd love to see how the kit goes together if you'd like to do a build diary.

Thanks Mark. I will review it at least. It is shipping from England so who knows when it will arrive. Pocher has shipped it and estimates arrival to me 23 Dec.  I also have a IXO Mercedes still unopened here from Santa. He came early. I am excited about both.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, Eagle36 said:

Frankstang; please give us a review of the Lotus 72D when it arrives.

The Lotus 72D is here now. I will peek in the box soon for first impressions. It showed up fast. They sent it thru DHL. They must have a way to speed around or thru customs. 

With Ford returning to F1 in 2026 as a RedBull Powertrains Engine (in name only) , I would think they would be eager to remind people of their F1 success. They are still the 3rd winningest engine mfg even though they have been out since 2004. Get Ford on board with this idea and make it happen !

• Like 1