How many packs?

Mor Draka 09

General Lee;

I've have kept a look out for any information from you Agora, that might provide a hint on how many pack the Bismark will come in. Do you have a rough idea as yet that you could share with the general community about this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 5:43 AM, Mor Draka 09 said:

General Lee;

I've have kept a look out for any information from you Agora, that might provide a hint on how many pack the Bismark will come in. Do you have a rough idea as yet that you could share with the general community about this?

There will be 12 packs over 1 year.

Just like Beamerboy said, we will stick to the 12 month plan (for all our products).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 4:57 AM, General Lou said:

There will be 12 packs over 1 year.

Just like Beamerboy said, we will stick to the 12 month plan (for all our products).

So roughly do we know how many issues will be in each pack? Going to be around 11 to 12 per pack?  Do you know how many are in pack 1 thanks for any info 

hi  what I don't understand is that Hachette sells the Bismark in Europe with 140 issues of 13€ each, which makes a total of 1820€. 
Here the Bismark is sold for 11 x 99 plus 1 x 49,95 pounds sterling. which makes about 1250 €. In France and Italy it has just started and in Germany a good 2/3 of the issues are sold.

Either I calculate wrong or I do not understand the prices of Agora Models.

1 hour ago, Sandro said:

hi  what I don't understand is that Hachette sells the Bismark in Europe with 140 issues of 13€ each, which makes a total of 1820€. 
Here the Bismark is sold for 11 x 99 plus 1 x 49,95 pounds sterling. which makes about 1250 €. In France and Italy it has just started and in Germany a good 2/3 of the issues are sold.

Either I calculate wrong or I do not understand the prices of Agora Models.

Agora's version doesn't include any "FREE" gifts, plus you do not get a Magazine with instructions (instructions will be downloadable from Agora's site, per pack), each pack will contain 10 subpacks (140 Hachette issues will be changed into 12 packs of 10 subpacks, so certain steps will be put together (as to what we know so far), so a lot less packaging. So naturally, it's cheaper.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

My understanding is that there will be 12 packs. That being said, since this is now March 2021, has anyone received pack 3 or 4 yet. It seems that some folks have been posting on here since last year? If packs were coming out every month I would assume that Agora should have packs 1 through 4 at least already being sent?