Festivus miracle

Clint Stone

Agora told me it was supposed to be sent out last week, that did not happen.  I read only 1 person received pack 9 and I believe he was in Australia.

11 minutes ago, Joep said:

Agora told me it was supposed to be sent out last week, that did not happen.  I read only 1 person received pack 9 and I believe he was in Australia.

That was me and I have just been told that my Pack 10 will be sent middle of next month.  Not that happy with delays as by the time Pack 10 would be posted I would have paid for Pack 10 and Pack 11.

I have already paid for packs 9 10 and 11. The payments are always taken on schedule even though the deliveries are months behind.

• Like 1

You are wrong, per customer service pack 9 has not shipped yet so they can't provide tracking details

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomP said:

You are wrong, per customer service pack 9 has not shipped yet so they can't provide tracking details

No. It has shipped with your other packs, we can see this. The tracking email will be with you as soon as the shipper scans the parcel. Thanks again.

That's great news. Thanks. The models are great. I have finished two and I am building six others.  I am really  anxious to finish the Leopard 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 2:36 PM, Clint Stone said:

well...!! tomorrow is the end of the month... hoping the elusive Pak 9 is on its way...

Mine says it will be here by June 13....... which is a few days short of Agora taking my final payment.

Have other models been like this? I understand they are essentially an importer/distributor, and I really wanna do the Miura (why didn't they do the Countach???)

I am working on other Agora models and they ship pretty regular, but I ordered them after they had been out for a few months.  I ordered the Leopard as a pre-order order.  The Leopard has been a real struggle.  They changed my last payment date from this month to August so I am thinking that 10-11-12 will all be a struggle to get.

Good thing is that it has been going together well so far.

Just received pack 9.  Hoping to see pack 10 by the end of the month.