Very tempting but...

Kitman

Looks like a fantastic model and build - initially very tempted to subscribe. The base is a great idea and worth some of the premium, provided it remains exclusive to the LE and not offered to all at a later date. For such a spanking-looking  model the inclusion of a protective  crystal cover with the base would have reflected the additional outlay.

Hopefully a crystal cover will be an option for this, I agree it would complete it nicely. Perhaps Agora will offer something nearer the end of the build or maybe one of the mod companies might (Modelmodz?)

• 3 months later...
On 5/23/2020 at 7:38 AM, admin said:

Good idea on the cover - we're on it!!!

any updates on the cover? will it exclusive to the limited edition version? cause that would be awesome considering its limited run, really looking forward to getting mine( limited edition one of course 😄 )

On 9/10/2020 at 10:37 PM, KillerFrogg said:

any updates on the cover? will it exclusive to the limited edition version? cause that would be awesome considering its limited run, really looking forward to getting mine( limited edition one of course 😄 )

The limited edition display stand is exclusive, and only 427 will be produced. We are currently developing a more basic display stand that can fit any car, which will be made available to buy later.

On 9/14/2020 at 7:50 AM, General Lou said:

The limited edition display stand is exclusive, and only 427 will be produced. We are currently developing a more basic display stand that can fit any car, which will be made available to buy later.

i understand the base is exclusive, as it should be, but will there be a cover option as well, would hate to get my collectors edition dusty or dirty while on display

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 7:50 AM, General Lou said:

any updates on a cover option for those of us who have the limited edition version?

6 hours ago, General Lou said:

We are designing a cover at the moment. It should be available later on next year.

fantastic news, will it be exclusive to the collectors edition or will there be 2 kinds of covers, 1 for the collectors and 1 for the regular

15 hours ago, KillerFrogg said:

fantastic news, will it be exclusive to the collectors edition or will there be 2 kinds of covers, 1 for the collectors and 1 for the regular

The limited edition base is exclusive to the limited edition customers only. Then there will be a cover that goes over it for both bases.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, General Lou said:

The limited edition base is exclusive to the limited edition customers only. Then there will be a cover that goes over it for both bases.

any idea when that will be announced? also will the case cost extra for those of us customers with the limited edition or would it be included for a slight fee?

On 10/16/2020 at 9:54 PM, KillerFrogg said:

any idea when that will be announced? also will the case cost extra for those of us customers with the limited edition or would it be included for a slight fee?

Not sure on the date yet. I will let you know as soon as I know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 8:08 AM, Biggert said:

I can offer acrylic glass covers in any size with or without base stand.

good to know, i have several other models I'm currently building that will need a case w/a base