Will 2024 be just 007 car models?

Hey everyone

Just had a thought and wondered if 2024 will be 007 car models for the year?do you think there could be anything else planned for 2024?

Don't get me wrong, it's kool that agora got the rights to do the 007 franchise.  Some of the cars coming are great for bond fans new and old.  Good stuff.👍

It was really kool to get optimus this year (looking fantastic so far btw,everyone building him seems very pleased😊)which made a nice change from vehicles (for me) and being im UK based we can't get the alien through Agora...😕.

Whats everyones thoughts?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Christopher Christou said:

Hey everyone

Just had a thought and wondered if 2024 will be 007 car models for the year?do you think there could be anything else planned for 2024?

Don't get me wrong, it's kool that agora got the rights to do the 007 franchise.  Some of the cars coming are great for bond fans new and old.  Good stuff.👍

It was really kool to get optimus this year (looking fantastic so far btw,everyone building him seems very pleased😊)which made a nice change from vehicles (for me) and being im UK based we can't get the alien through Agora...😕.

Whats everyones thoughts?

Sorry Chris, is it because it Alien takes too long to do on Hachette, because I got kit one thru Hachette.

Have Hachette sold out of Alien Chris?

Not long to wait for ET though, also know that Darth Vader is being trialed over here, so that could also be another in the pipeline, I would def go for scale 1/2 Darth Vader.👍🍻

Cheers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Sorry Chris, is it because it Alien takes too long to do on Hachette, because I got kit one thru Hachette.

Hey Phil

it's not so much it takes too long for Alien build through hatchette,I'm just interested to know if agora had anything else up its sleeve for 2024 instead of 007.  

I know there is a lot of bond cars going on but who knows they might drop this for you lol👇 gen 1 😃

Screenshot_20231027_090840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0f01b19b2d2c90aa4f9409211742cb2c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Have Hachette sold out of Alien Chris?

Not long to wait for ET though, also know that Darth Vader is being trialed over here, so that could also be another in the pipeline, I would def go for scale 1/2 Darth Vader.👍🍻

Cheers.

Vader 1/2 scale😃 now that would be an announcement lol

boom-mind-blown.gif.0f772f247097888852663d9d8f0167f2.gif

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Christopher Christou said:

Hey Phil

it's not so much it takes too long for Alien build through hatchette,I'm just interested to know if agora had anything else up its sleeve for 2024 instead of 007.  

I know there is a lot of bond cars going on but who knows they might drop this for you lol👇 gen 1 😃

Screenshot_20231027_090840_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0f01b19b2d2c90aa4f9409211742cb2c.jpg

Yes I'm in close negotiations now for Megatron hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christopher Christou said:

Hey Phil

Very close...so near but like the lottery could be a million miles away !

But Chris who knows eh? I would love to have these two standing side by side.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 8:15 PM, Mark Norton said:

My understanding was that a new Agora model was going to be launched in the autumn, maybe at the Scale Model show in the UK. I haven’t seen anything, does anyone have any information?

Hi Mark I think they have a kool looking helicopter coming at some point.not 100%sure it's agoras though. I forgot the name of it but world of wayne visited a scale model show a couple of weeks back and there was one on display.

It's pretty much winter now so I'm.thinking maybe it's been delayed.  

I'm pretty sure the lotus 007 car is the next model to be launched.if not the helicopter🤔

Yes that's right Chris, it's the Apache AH-64 Attack helicopter, that's where I saw it too on WoW, though nothing's confirmed in time frame yet, but I hope to be in on it, it's a wonderful piece of military kit.

Btw Chris, I'm up to 94 now on R2-D2 😁

11 hours ago, Phil said:

Yes that's right Chris, it's the Apache AH-64 Attack helicopter, that's where I saw it too on WoW, though nothing's confirmed in time frame yet, but I hope to be in on it, it's a wonderful piece of military kit.

Btw Chris, I'm up to 94 now on R2-D2 😁

Hey Phil

That's right I forgot the name (thanks for that😄) but the apache does look awesome and it comes with the scenery too which looks really nice.

I still wait in hope for the Vader 1:2 scale though.that would be epic!!

Ah lucky you! I got 87-90 coming in december with r2d2 so your couple of months in front!I look forward to seeing how you get on once he's fully up and complete. Do you have the app downloaded ready for use? 

On 11/30/2023 at 1:49 PM, Christopher Christou said:

Hey Phil

That's right I forgot the name (thanks for that😄) but the apache does look awesome and it comes with the scenery too which looks really nice.

I still wait in hope for the Vader 1:2 scale though.that would be epic!!

Ah lucky you! I got 87-90 coming in december with r2d2 so your couple of months in front!I look forward to seeing how you get on once he's fully up and complete. Do you have the app downloaded ready for use? 

Hey Chris, yes Vader would be interesting indeed, I would also go for that, I wonder how far away that is.

I haven't downloaded the app yet Chris, and I'll sure keep you informed of progress.

Cheers.🍻

• Like 1