Bring us a highly detailed subscription release please

Eagle36

I am happy see Agora listening to this forum about concerns of paint quality and detailing, to keep focus on this topic I am requesting again for Agora to release a better quality subscription product than DeAgostini and Eaglemoss;  I had an extensive collection of 1/18 and 1/12 that has been reduced considerably to focus on high quality replica models and 1/8th scale , I sincerely hope the suggestions to improve the XKE roadster are applied as I have yet to see an Agora product satisfying for my collection. If necessary I would be receptive to a price increase but it would have to be justified by much better detailing-currently most 1/8 product is on level of Burago/Maisto paintwork [DeAgo GT500 and Ferraro 312T4 comes to mind] which is unacceptable. Perhaps offering a 'standard' and 'high detail' option might satisfy the general public and collectors looking for what I speak about?  Take a look at Hatchette's Lamborghini Miura recent subscription offering for an example-micro switch inside the door for interior lightening activation, carpeting on the door trim panel, full lightning of the instrument panel, very thin gauge lenses that are plastic wrapped on both sides  for transportation protection and high quality paint finish, instrument panel is 'soft touch' plastic of high quality. 

On 1/31/2021 at 1:21 PM, Eagle36 said:

I am happy see Agora listening to this forum about concerns of paint quality and detailing, to keep focus on this topic I am requesting again for Agora to release a better quality subscription product than DeAgostini and Eaglemoss;  I had an extensive collection of 1/18 and 1/12 that has been reduced considerably to focus on high quality replica models and 1/8th scale , I sincerely hope the suggestions to improve the XKE roadster are applied as I have yet to see an Agora product satisfying for my collection. If necessary I would be receptive to a price increase but it would have to be justified by much better detailing-currently most 1/8 product is on level of Burago/Maisto paintwork [DeAgo GT500 and Ferraro 312T4 comes to mind] which is unacceptable. Perhaps offering a 'standard' and 'high detail' option might satisfy the general public and collectors looking for what I speak about?  Take a look at Hatchette's Lamborghini Miura recent subscription offering for an example-micro switch inside the door for interior lightening activation, carpeting on the door trim panel, full lightning of the instrument panel, very thin gauge lenses that are plastic wrapped on both sides  for transportation protection and high quality paint finish, instrument panel is 'soft touch' plastic of high quality. 

do you want cream and a cherry on top too? .lol

its all nice but then you have to consider how much more you might have to pay for something and what more  is in the cost to do such things, prime example is the delorean by eagle moss they dropped the ball on the flux and christmas tree when they couldve  done  it the same as  what the mod community came up with and put a few moe dollars into   making us pay for it  im sure people would be happy had they done that  same for the  ecto 1 seeing what  people are modding out there already  every model has its faults and good points  agora is listening more then others  and hopefully eaglemoss  listened  on the  Enterprise but  im sure something will be off  on it too.  as well as like being accurate   like the bismark is up till you talk about the flags involved. where as a company they cant do that cause of the laws in places.