A look at what's coming in the Bismarck

General Lou

I am just having a look at what comes in the first pack of the Bismarck. In stage 3 we will be building the first Arado 196 plane. As you can see in the picture, this is a mini model kit in its own right.

It comes in 15 parts, including a tiny pilot seat and joystick:

arado.thumb.jpg.3d58ea04a204693f6041e48e4a8a008f.jpg

arado

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2020 at 3:03 PM, tinkertoo said:

So will each pack contain more than 10 parts, or will you send out the first 3 packs in the first month? Yes I know you'll be posting this info soon (like next week), just very curious 😜

There are 12 packs for the entire model (1 a month). Each pack will contain about 10 stages. The image shows 1 stage from pack 1 (stage 3). Also I just counted about 80 individual pieces for pack 1.

4 hours ago, General Lou said:

There are 12 packs for the entire model (1 a month). Each pack will contain about 10 stages. The image shows 1 stage from pack 1 (stage 3). Also I just counted about 80 individual pieces for pack 1.

What day this week is this going to go live..lol This wait is killing us all.. Also is this going to go live right away or is there going to be a preorder. We need more info..lol Thanks for anything you can tell us 

massively fiddly  this thing is and so detailed watching people build it  im guessing these will be around 150 dollars er pack    per pack since i recall there was 140 issues?   but then if other  models are done it drop on the  price once people achieve a  complete model 

The detail is a little chunky for 1:200 scale (The Bismarck Trumpeter kit @ 1:200, blows this kit out of the water with detail and at a fraction of the price) and the deck looks like a plastic toy, all things that can be fixed by us modelers, at our expense, I'm buying into the die cast hull and all the motors with electronics..... it better not be $150 per pack otherwise it won't sell..... 

If they do want to sell it at 150+ per pack, then they better offer a 5-6 pack discount.... like with the last model.

BTW, you don't get a discount on a model until you have finished buying two whole kits and have started on your third.

Your right the first completed model you get  the next model you the first packs free.  And I was saying it was a guess on 150  per pack since it’s 129 +10 for each pack of the terminator for me and that’s 10 stages.  So if this is a 140 stages at say 12ish stages per pack since each stage was about 10 dollars a stage  that’s how I was coming up with 150 

10 hours ago, tinkertoo said:

The detail is a little chunky for 1:200 scale (The Bismarck Trumpeter kit @ 1:200, blows this kit out of the water with detail and at a fraction of the price) and the deck looks like a plastic toy, all things that can be fixed by us modelers, at our expense, I'm buying into the die cast hull and all the motors with electronics..... it better not be $150 per pack otherwise it won't sell..... 

If they do want to sell it at 150+ per pack, then they better offer a 5-6 pack discount.... like with the last model.

BTW, you don't get a discount on a model until you have finished buying two whole kits and have started on your third.

On 10/12/2020 at 5:28 PM, Jeff Haggard said:

What day this week is this going to go live..lol This wait is killing us all.. Also is this going to go live right away or is there going to be a preorder. We need more info..lol Thanks for anything you can tell us 

The website will hopefully go live on Thursday for pre-order.

On 10/13/2020 at 7:18 PM, dashriptide said:

massively fiddly  this thing is and so detailed watching people build it  im guessing these will be around 150 dollars er pack    per pack since i recall there was 140 issues?   but then if other  models are done it drop on the  price once people achieve a  complete model 

You might be in for a nice suprice on that one!