Agora Bus next to Eiffel Tower

Franknstang

Not that I plan to build either but I have this picture of Agoras classic  bus next to the Eiffel Tower being offered by IXO. I realize one is London and the other Paris but both are icons.🙂

Ich habe damals den 2CV von De Agostini gebaut, und der Eiffelturm würde daneben sicherlich sehr gut aussehen.

Neben meinem Bus habe ich ein 3D-Puzzle aufgestellt, das genau passt. at least in terms of the topic, producing the correct size is rather impossible.

RM064.thumb.jpg.f3a76abc18df77f3bcb194d5bbd87ba5.jpg

Der damals unfertige Bus

RM066.thumb.jpg.fad6913ef8611a16574fbd42e35ec206.jpg

Model building and communication is good for mental health and dexterity. I don't get out much but so modeling  is great to do at home. I have only built cars and bikes but there are some other forms that are most interesting.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2023 at 4:33 AM, Franknstang said:

Not that I plan to build either but I have this picture of Agoras classic  bus next to the Eiffel Tower being offered by IXO. I realize one is London and the other Paris but both are icons.🙂

cliff richard drove a routemaster to France in the film Summer Holiday can't remember if he took it round the Eiffel tower or not but i wouldn't be surprised lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

cliff richard drove a routemaster to France in the film Summer Holiday can't remember if he took it round the Eiffel tower or not but i wouldn't be surprised lol

Just to be correct, it was an AEC Regent RT, not a Routemaster. 

• Like 1