What does the transformer want to be?

keramh

Hi,
I was really taken with the Optimus Prime at first, but the longer I look at the model... what can it actually do?

In any case, not transforming and that would be the most important thing for me.

I've seen really big toys that stand up on their own from truck to figure and they cost a lot less.

As written I'm not sure yet what the Optimus Prime will bring?

I'm confused and can't decide if there really is a purchase option here.

• 2 weeks later...
For me, the cult factor is important...
I don't play with the models...I think it's great as a standing figure...
I'm all about the fun of building...Building with the others together and exchanging ideas...Developing mods... .
I'm all about the model here...
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Modellbau Schwaben said:
For me, the cult factor is important...
I don't play with the models...I think it's great as a standing figure...
I'm all about the fun of building...Building with the others together and exchanging ideas...Developing mods... .
I'm all about the model here...

I'm exactly the same....I don't build these because I want it to be finished.  TBH, I still worry what I'm going to do with all these models when I'm done building them.  I do it because I enjoy watching it come together....the process of it.  Once it's done, it just sits there; I don't play with them. 

I'd much rather build  a static model, then buy one that "does things" like the Auto-Transforming one shown above. 

• Like 2

I see the performing one in the video as a cute amazing fancy young peoples toy. It has no realistic visual details that I can see. I hope I am not offending anyone. I look at it through the eyes of a senior adult .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chewie402 said:

I'm exactly the same....I don't build these because I want it to be finished.  TBH, I still worry what I'm going to do with all these models when I'm done building them.  I do it because I enjoy watching it come together....the process of it.  Once it's done, it just sits there; I don't play with them. 

I'd much rather build  a static model, then buy one that "does things" like the Auto-Transforming one shown above. 

Exactly like that... It says it all...