All parts details by General Lou

Mr_Coke

Hello Mr. General Lou,

As you have seen, many people are waiting for details on the parts of this model to take a position on their purchase.
Which is normal given the investment that this represents.

This is why I suggest to the community that you use this topic to share with us the different pieces of this project.
Just as you could have done in another Topic with the presentation of the steering wheel, or yours with the engine or even Mr World of Wayne with the presentation of the composition of the seats in flexible and non-rigid plastic.

I hope not to be too directive and that this will satisfy the community but also you.

By thanking you in advance.

Regards,

A little Frenchman passionate about this
American model but also the story of Mr Shelby.

Schuss friends and long live the US V8 βœŒοΈπŸ˜‰

44 minutes ago, Mr_Coke said:

Hello Mr. General Lou,

As you have seen, many people are waiting for details on the parts of this model to take a position on their purchase.
Which is normal given the investment that this represents.

This is why I suggest to the community that you use this topic to share with us the different pieces of this project.
Just as you could have done in another Topic with the presentation of the steering wheel, or yours with the engine or even Mr World of Wayne with the presentation of the composition of the seats in flexible and non-rigid plastic.

I hope not to be too directive and that this will satisfy the community but also you.

By thanking you in advance.

Regards,

A little Frenchman passionate about this
American model but also the story of Mr Shelby.

Schuss friends and long live the US V8 βœŒοΈπŸ˜‰

dont forget the cars british!

• Like 1

Hello General Lou,

Thank you for this addition, especially for the frame which you specify is made of steel. If I am not mistaken the motor will be plastic?

Just like the exhausts which I think are chrome plastic.

I can't wait to see the rest of the photos of the bowels of the beast. Suspension triangle, brake, shock absorber, body support etc ...

Could you specify the material used on the designation of the photos as you could do on the chassis please? This will prevent us all from asking the question.

Obviously we all want the most accomplished model in steel or aluminum, avoiding shoddy plastic; Not to say that you have a real mini Ac Cobra 427, but be thanked for all the work you do to offer us this model behind our somewhat critical comments

Thank you again and look forward to reading you and seeing the rest of this project.

cordially

In addition to this, you need to know more about it.

Really hope the motors not entirely plastic! Both the Ecto-1 and the E-type I'm building have some Zamak to give them more heftΒ and a feeling of value-for-money.