Aggravated

Clint Stone

Just curious if the other kits come with the same aggravation some of us are having with the tank,, was told pack-10 was shipping a week ago that was two weeks ago.. each pack seems to be getting pushed back further. My build was going to be a gift in September but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, maybe you can entertain us one more time @AgoraSam.. on what the issue is...

I believe its this tank kit.  I have built the Cobra and did not have this problem.  A friend is building the Jag which started after the tank and he already caught up (he’s on pack 10)

• Thanks 1

Looks like most of Agora's models mostly come from overseas, and are sold by other companies (Like the Ferrari 312T4 fromCentauria, and the Porsche 917KH from iXO.)

I haven't seen this tank on any of those sites though. Taigen's look 'close' but better quality (less plastic) and are far cheaper, and lack the FP camera. Does anyone know where this kit is sourced from?

• Thanks 1

There is something going on with this tank.  I have other models from Agora and am not having the same issues.  Someone from Agora should let us know what the problem is with the tank.  I received pack one in May, 2021 on a one year plan.  Should have completed in April 2022 but as of today I only have up to pack 9.  I have already paid for 10 & 11 months ago

• Like 1

Hi tomP, Pack 10 is shipping today/tomorrow from FL. It's finally cleared the ports. Packs 11 and 12 are both due to arrive at the end of July. We replied to another message about this earlier and did email customers about this. Please contact us directly as always and we can reply to you with your details. Thank you

I never get emails regarding late deliveries unless I first ask.  It would be nice if Agora was more proactive and let us know what was going on.  Currently waiting on pack 10 of a one year build that should have ended in April.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tomP said:

I never get emails regarding late deliveries unless I first ask.  It would be nice if Agora was more proactive and let us know what was going on.  Currently waiting on pack 10 of a one year build that should have ended in April.

I fully concur

Don't  really want to go back and forth, I just want to finish the model, but I am signed up for the emails and have never seen one addressing the delevery issues with the Leopard 

• Like 1