Delivery Issues

Scalerc

Is anyone else experiencing delivery issues? I orderEd the first 4 packs together got pack 3&4, pack 1&2 lost in the postal system. Reshipment of 1&2 same fate. Questioning whether to continue waiting or asking for a full refund and purchase from D’agostini instead? Same was waiting to buy cobra 427 and future kits but if they can’t get reliably delivered then makes me question if it is worth it.

10 hours ago, Scalerc said:

Is anyone else experiencing delivery issues? I orderEd the first 4 packs together got pack 3&4, pack 1&2 lost in the postal system. Reshipment of 1&2 same fate. Questioning whether to continue waiting or asking for a full refund and purchase from D’agostini instead? Same was waiting to buy cobra 427 and future kits but if they can’t get reliably delivered then makes me question if it is worth it.

Hi Scalerc,

We are aware that Sam has been speaking to you a lot over this issue. We had a rare and unusual problem with USPS with your delivery but as per the tracking it should arrive soon. Also, Sam has informed us that he has spoken to you about your next delivery being sent with a different courier and that we are making sure your next delivery will be smoother. Please email us again if there is anything else we can do in the meantime.

Thanks

• Like 1

Still waiting for resolution. Reshipment also has delivery issues. The parts I have gotten have come in completely destroyed boxes and incomplete addresses on the shipping label. My delivery issues are directly related to your inability to put the correct address on the shipping label. You put a street address with no state and incomplete 4 digit zip code (US zip codes are 5 digits) there is no way the postal system can guess where to delivery. This was supposed to be a Father’s Day gift but you messed all that up as I am still waiting for a new shipment.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:05 PM, Scalerc said:

Still waiting for resolution. Reshipment also has delivery issues. The parts I have gotten have come in completely destroyed boxes and incomplete addresses on the shipping label. My delivery issues are directly related to your inability to put the correct address on the shipping label. You put a street address with no state and incomplete 4 digit zip code (US zip codes are 5 digits) there is no way the postal system can guess where to delivery. This was supposed to be a Father’s Day gift but you messed all that up as I am still waiting for a new shipment.

Can you private message me with your shipment address so i can check it is correct for you.

• 2 months later...

It’s not Agora’s fault and it’s not just the USPS that has issues with deliveries.  ALL the logistics companies have been off lately.  

I live in Florida and I’ve had a USPS package that went from Georgia, northern Florida, southern Florida, New York and back to Southern Florida again!  

Right now I am waiting on a replacement part from Deagostini that went from the UK, Miami (stuck there for 10 days), Georgia, The Netherlands, Brussels and finally made it back to Miami today (so I should hopefully get it after the holiday).  This package was shipped on the 14th of August by DHL.  I can tell you a few more tales about packages lately.  

Moral of the story, the delivery issues have to do with the package delivery company not the shipper.  

Hang in there and be patient!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...