Pack 12?

Tom

This happens way too often. I ordered all 12 packs of the Terminator in late October for what I thought was going to be an early Christmas present. I have to admit, they jumped right on the order and  10 days later I received packs 1 thru 10.  Packs 11 and 12 came in a week and a half before Christmas. I had my Christmas present but I thought the gap in shipping was a little excessive. Good luck with you build and make sure to post pics of the finished product.

Shipping has always been my biggest complaint. I was told to order the display case in Feb and just yesterday I learned that it won't ship until the end of March. I guess I'll have to concentrate on making the table. After I get pack 12 that is.

I too am waiting for Pack 12...It was supposedly shipped on Thursday this week.., but tracking shows Agora has not sent the Pack to Lasership. Will check tomorrow and see if there is any update on shipping. I too have to say, the models are good, but the shipping has been a major headache!! 

Late last week I was assured that pack 12 would ship within a few days. That would make it this week some time. This is the pack that we have been waiting for a long time. Agora team, you are great. Please try to do better with the shipping aspect of the process.

On 2/28/2022 at 1:20 PM, AgoraSam said:

Please can you contact us directly if you are waiting for your tracking number because Pack 12 has shipped. Please do also allow time for the couriers to deliver. Thanks

Looks like I'm in the same boat 🙂, just sent an email to support. Thanks Sam 🙂