Brad

Teaser Image!!

Wow!!  I am so excited.  I have absolutely no clue what the next kit will be.  Possibly an American muscle car.  Can't wait until next Friday for the big reveal.

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure it’s a Camaro going by the hood line on the sheeted photo.  I had a 2016 and know the car pretty well, would love to build one.

I’m going for an historic F1 car - likely the Senna McLaren MP4/4. Based on the current ‘wheel’ picture replacing the sheeted vehicle. 

I am sure that this is Shelby AC Cobra. A great choice for further assembly! I will definitely collect this model!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dima$ said:

I am sure that this is Shelby AC Cobra. A great choice for further assembly! I will definitely collect this model!

After looking at the gallery of the Agora visit to Shelby Heritage Center, I have to agree with @Dima$ that it will be a Shelby AC Cobra.

• Like 1

Tipping it's definitely something from the Cobra family... either the AC or the Daytona Coupe.. 

either way.. I can't afford the supersnake AND this DAMMNIT!... 

cat_166.jpg

It has wheels so I'm in 😁

• Like 1

100% Shelby Cobra. Does this image remind you of anything? Like maybe teaser 2? Steering wheel has same notch. Leather seat has same linear grooves and the seatbelt?? Has to be!!

DF00A5EB-7DF3-4EE4-8DAB-FBB024E92B9E.jpeg

22 hours ago, Healedwriter said:

100% Shelby Cobra. Does this image remind you of anything? Like maybe teaser 2? Steering wheel has same notch. Leather seat has same linear grooves and the seatbelt?? Has to be!!

DF00A5EB-7DF3-4EE4-8DAB-FBB024E92B9E.jpeg

Yep it's got the gupee racing harness