Model suggestion SR-71

I remember you guys were looking for suggestions for the next project but don't see it anywhere so I'll post it here. 

I think a large SR-71 Blackbird would make a great addition. To this day, there is no other plane equal to the beautiful design and the mystery of this plane. I have several small models but wish there was something better.

Thanks for your consideration. 

WEBT-SR-71-space.jpg.pc-adaptive.full.medium.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, rwatkins2112 said:

I remember you guys were looking for suggestions for the next project but don't see it anywhere so I'll post it here. 

I think a large SR-71 Blackbird would make a great addition. To this day, there is no other plane equal to the beautiful design and the mystery of this plane. I have several small models but wish there was something better.

YESSS!!! what a great idea... one of the most underrated success stories of aviation ever!  and one of the sexiest crafts ever made!

• 8 months later...
On 5/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, rwatkins2112 said:

what scale were you thinking?   1:32??

Also would have to have a pilot cause those guys wore space suits... Chuck Yeager probably the most famous although not famous for flying SR71

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Please consider the iconic UH-1H Iriquois "Huey" helicopter, the troop carrier version is the 'slick' model, but you could include options for the other weapons that would turn it into a gunship.  The Huey was a huge part of the Vietnam experience for the thousands of veterans that served in that place, as well as most every veteran that served in the 1960's through the 1980's.

http://vietnamphotography.com/images/0041.jpgb27051a46275f6456b2317f5b352e1dd--milita