Nice Things Come In Small Boxes!

Phil

Well this was a nice surprise! As my fam knew I was a Thunderbirds fanatic, one of them thought it was a great idea to buy me a 1/72 plastic scale of The Mole, one of the pods released by Thunderbird 2 on a few occasions.

Look forward to the build πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

IMG20240210202024.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, notsram said:

That looks seriously cool! I loved Thunderbirds when I was a kid πŸ™‚

Thanks notsram, yes I was a huge fan in my younger days, well grew up on Thunderbirds and Captain Scarlet and likes of Joe 90, but even when I reached my late teens, I was watching likes of these programs still and then of course that how I came to love Transformers, Thundercats, etc.

So basically I'm a bit like Peter Pan, like a boy who never grew up πŸ˜† of course in reality I did!

But listen, we are all children at heart ❀️ and I really think it's a lovely way to be.

But not even I can stop the sands of time flowing away from me.😱πŸ€₯ Reality Stinks.

Keep young guys! 😹😜

6 hours ago, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Nice! Β I do love a bit of SciFi. Β Please post some pics of your model.

Thank you Mark The Master Modeller. As I explained earlier here, I love Sci-fi too, hence my love of Optimus lol πŸ˜‚ and nice you guys showing an interest, and I will show you all updates as I go along with the model, can't promise when it'll be, but it will happen for sure. πŸ™‚πŸ€žπŸ™

• Like 1

Just a little update onΒ  The Mole, I have started, will post a few pics of where I'm at.

If anyone wishes to know the paint I'm using for the caterpillar track, it is AK True Metal, a waxed based paint which is quite expensive, but it does go far, so at a work out it's good value. I love it for it's smooth application and you can even polish afterwards if you wish, but I will be dirtying up the mole, so not much point πŸ˜‚ TrackΒ  is complete, just started on main body.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:46 PM, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Nice! Β I do love a bit of SciFi. Β Please post some pics of your model.

Thank you Mark The Master Modeller. As I explained earlier here, I love Sci-fi too, hence my love of Optimus lol πŸ˜‚ and nice you guys showing an interest, and I will show you all updates as I go along with the model, can't promise when it'll be, but it will happen for sure. πŸ™‚πŸ€žπŸ™

IMG20240214080719.jpg

IMG20240214104645.jpg

IMG20240214104657.jpg

IMG20240214213024.jpg

• Like 2