Pack 2 build in progress.

Scotter

Here's some pictures of my DB5 build, This is my first part work build and I'm impressed with the quality of the kit, allowing me to paint and weather the model to my own spec.

It's been over forty years since my last model (Airfix) and this one has rekindled my interest in model building again.

Thank you Agora.

IMG_4279.jpeg

IMG_4275.jpeg

IMG_4274.jpeg

IMG_4277.jpeg

IMG_4260.jpeg

• Like 1

I was really unhappy at not receiving a pack last month and made my views very clear on FB groups, although some people disagreed with my comments. But I  fully understand how you will be feeling.  What i will say is the kit meets or passes my expectations and i'm sure your pack will arrive real soon.

5 hours ago, notsram said:

You've received pack two? I haven't even had a notification that mine has been despatched yet... 😞

Agora charged me Pack 3 yesterday and still haven't shipped Pack 2... 😡

30 minutes ago, Scotter said:

I was really unhappy at not receiving a pack last month and made my views very clear on FB groups, although some people disagreed with my comments. But I  fully understand how you will be feeling.  What i will say is the kit meets or passes my expectations and i'm sure your pack will arrive real soon.

It actually arrived at lunchtime today. I just hadn't received any info that it had been despatched 🙂 Not that I'm in any hurry. I don't plan on starting the build until I have most, if not all of the packs.

5 hours ago, Jo.Mora said:

Agora charged me Pack 3 yesterday and still haven't shipped Pack 2... 😡

Hi, we have checked and there has been no charge for any Pack 3. Please can you contact us via the support link so we can view your account? Thank you

• Like 1

On 12/21/2023 at 3:31 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi, we have checked and there has been no charge for any Pack 3. Please can you contact us via the support link so we can view your account? Thank you

My bad... I purchased my kit from the "other site", not directly from Agora (paid for 5 Packs already)... never the less, I haven't received Pack 2 yet, it's in transit but obviously won't make before the end of the month which means no Pack in December. No sure what causes the delays but I hope it gets settled somehow.