Horror themed Model builds Ideas

Just seen a Halloween thread with regards to Phil for bringing this up on here.

Billy the puppet-Saw

giphy(1).gif.0deaa0c04615a782439483078bac5797.gif

giphy(2).gif.e168d0bc150f5183f8e598883afd61c1.gif

This would be AMAZING!

light up eyes,moving mouth with music and phrases from the movie.maybe even the tricycle that moves..

Agora....👇this is me for you

giphy(3).gif.9f1517929e04388bdf850c689c8b88e4.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Christopher Christou said:

Just seen a Halloween thread with regards to Phil for bringing this up on here.

Billy the puppet-Saw

giphy(1).gif.0deaa0c04615a782439483078bac5797.gif

giphy(2).gif.e168d0bc150f5183f8e598883afd61c1.gif

This would be AMAZING!

light up eyes,moving mouth with music and phrases from the movie.maybe even the tricycle that moves..

Agora....👇this is me for you

giphy(3).gif.9f1517929e04388bdf850c689c8b88e4.gif

Now Chris, I loved how you bounced the thread, top move buddy. Lol.

Six Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, the storylines are brilliant and the horror is horror, the one in the hospital gets me, mind you that would take a lot of skin to build it.

Also comes to mind whist I'm here is the Hellraiser franchise, Pinhead what a character he was, and in the third I believe you had the CD demon who's head was sliced in CD's, very cool set of movies.

To be honest Chris for as long as I been watching horror and I'm happy that you and notsram have an interest too, because we can put our minds together and come up with fab ideas. The ideas out of horror films could be endless. 

Thank you for your interest Chris and notsram.👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Now Chris, I loved how you bounced the thread, top move buddy. Lol.

Six Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark, the storylines are brilliant and the horror is horror, the one in the hospital gets me, mind you that would take a lot of skin to build it.

Also comes to mind whist I'm here is the Hellraiser franchise, Pinhead what a character he was, and in the third I believe you had the CD demon who's head was sliced in CD's, very cool set of movies.

To be honest Chris for as long as I been watching horror and I'm happy that you and notsram have an interest too, because we can put our minds together and come up with fab ideas. The ideas out of horror films could be endless. 

Thank you for your interest Chris and notsram.👍

Omg how could i forget hellraiser!!pinhead would be an amazing build.could you imagine having to put all those pins into his head 😅

I watched the first one again a few weeks ago and forgot how gruesome some of the film is.

Clive barker imagination and vision is epic.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...