Black gull wing

Brudda

On 4/6/2024 at 5:31 AM, keramh said:

Hello, Haven't read/seen anything new about your black W198 for a long time. How does it look, have you found a solution for new logos and lettering?

Yes. I have a fellow modeler at our club that is helping with this project. 

Painted the Gullwing. She’s comming out great. Painted her in the shed. In the background. Put her out for pics and in just a few minutes, pollen fell on the body. Thank god she was dry. Going to color sand her and polish her soon. Mark A called out the color on her and he was right. The Gullwing is sexy. “Woman in a black dress”!

IMG_0189.jpeg

IMG_0188.jpeg

IMG_0187.jpeg

IMG_0186.jpeg

I like it very much, I'm excited to see how it goes.

I also filled the gap between the roof and the body.

The extensions above the wheels are separate parts on the original that I'm using as a model.

When I assemble it later, I'll have to see how I can represent the rubber piping in between.

17 hours ago, keramh said:

I like it very much, I'm excited to see how it goes.

I also filled the gap between the roof and the body.

The extensions above the wheels are separate parts on the original that I'm using as a model.

When I assemble it later, I'll have to see how I can represent the rubber piping in between.

Thank you

18 hours ago, keramh said:

The red interior matches the black exterior so brilliantly. It's really delicious...

Thank you sir! I’m very interested in your knock offs. If you want to sell some , I’m in

• 3 weeks later...