Subscription!

BigDee

On checking my account, I noticed that the next payment date has changed again, was supposed to be September now moved to October. Not even an email letting you know about this. We now have a 12 month subscription, being turned into a 18 month subscription. 

Pack 5 Jaguar XKE is late as well. I hope that as soon as the Packs arrive to Agora they will ship to us. I don't want to wait a month if it is not necessary.I can't believe the manufacturer is able to keep up with all the new model being offered. Other makers are years behind on their new single offerings. I wrote support but did not ask the flex date wish.

4 hours ago, Franknstang said:

Pack 5 Jaguar XKE is late as well. I hope that as soon as the Packs arrive to Agora they will ship to us. I don't want to wait a month if it is not necessary.I can't believe the manufacturer is able to keep up with all the new model being offered. Other makers are years behind on their new single offerings. I wrote support but did not ask the flex date wish.

Hi Franknstang, we have all 12 packs of the XKE so it is not late, please contact us via the support section and we can ship as many packs as you would like.

Thank you

4 hours ago, BigDee said:

On checking my account, I noticed that the next payment date has changed again, was supposed to be September now moved to October. Not even an email letting you know about this. We now have a 12 month subscription, being turned into a 18 month subscription. 

Hi BigDee, this would only be to allow time to ensure you are not charged too soon ahead of delivery. We understand it is monthly from the next payment date and customers who are on Pack 7 are receiving communication on this soon. 

Thank you

3 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi Franknstang, we have all 12 packs of the XKE so it is not late, please contact us via the support section and we can ship as many packs as you would like.

Thank you

3 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Thank you

Sorry. My bad. It is the Porsche Pack 5 that is late and not the Jag. I have all 12 Jaguar Packs now and have started it. My old brain can't keep up with all these subscriptions and such.