Hello from The Model Gamer!

TheModelGamer

Hello there! I'm The Model Gamer, and I guess I should tell you all a bit about myself.

I'm 37 years old from the USA. I do video games and models in my spare time (which is very scarce). I also have a YouTube channel, as well as an Odysee channel, where I show off my passions.

I started on YT doing gaming content, but got bored with my monthly gaming box. So, to spice things up, I entered the world of partworks models with the Eaglemoss Enterprise D Model. That led me to World of Wayne, who showed other amazing partworks models from other companies. It was his Terminator build that led me to Agora. 

To be honest, financially, I was going to stick to only one partworks model at a time. But when I saw Agora was starting a 1:200 Titanic, I just had to have it. And so, here I am now.

I hope to do many more of these models in the years to come, and share them on my YouTube channel. So check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/themodelgamer

On 9/20/2022 at 8:19 AM, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Glad to have you aboard the forum.  You're putting a lot of work into your Titanic.  It's going to be a masterpiece when you finish it!

Nice Youtube channel too!

Thanks so much for the kind words! Hopefully I can do more models down the road. I've got a list of the ones I want to do (which has sadly gotten shorter since Eaglemoss went under). So we will see.