Start up

Clint Stone

So things didn't go as bad as I thought.. there are a few issues maybe somebody give me a little input, the headlights don't don't come on ,the running lights are blinking as if they're in Hazard mode.. obviously the goal is to get the running lights to stop blinking and the headlights to come on, possibly some sequencing with the buttons might do the trick? drivetrain seems to be running fine, actually have the video camera working I will need to do a little work on Canon up and down, a little more filing and a little more sanding should hopefully take care of that issue.. the smoke generator seems to make a lot of noise should that be the case? also I don't have any smoke ,possibly didn't put enough liquid as I was worried that I would add too much. How much is too much?  And a popular problem seems to be no turret rotation so I will wait and see if you all come up with a solution to this problem ,doesn't seem to be any power to the turret motor?... thank you in advance....

• Administrator

Hi Clint,

The lights should blink as fares I know.  The head lights should come on when the running lights are blinking.  Can you check that the plugs are all properly inserted in the correct sockets.  However, it's probably a faulty part, either circuit board or cable, if both headlights aren't working.  Contact customer services and left them know the fault.  They will arrange replacement parts as necessary.

The smoke generator is quite noisy.  Only add about 20-40 drops of oil and you need to wait at least 30 seconds before smoke starts to appear.  Like most modern engines, this tank doesn't produce vast amounts of smoke.

Let customer services know about the lack of turret rotation.  They are investigating this issue with the manufacturer and will arrange replacement parts as necessary.

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Mark, The Master Modeller said:

Hi Clint,

The lights should blink as fares I know.  The head lights should come on when the running lights are blinking.  Can you check that the plugs are all properly inserted in the correct sockets.  However, it's probably a faulty part, either circuit board or cable, if both headlights aren't working.  Contact customer services and left them know the fault.  They will arrange replacement parts as necessary.

The smoke generator is quite noisy.  Only add about 20-40 drops of oil and you need to wait at least 30 seconds before smoke starts to appear.  Like most modern engines, this tank doesn't produce vast amounts of smoke.

Let customer services know about the lack of turret rotation.  They are investigating this issue with the manufacturer and will arrange replacement parts as necessary.

Hope that helps.

Thank you kindly