Next issue

Julian

1 hour ago, Hilux5972 said:

I had my payment for pack 3 taken on March 1st and havenโ€™t heard anything yet.ย 

I emailed them last week Friday but haven't heard back from them normally they respond to emails straight away but not this time

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Julian said:

I emailed them last week Friday but haven't heard back from them normally they respond to emails straight away but not this time

i emailed sophiie last friday she said they were slight delayed but definitely ships this week i keep checking the instructions download page they seem to release next instruction download before they ship

Just now, Giddykippa said:

i emailed sophiie last friday she said they were slight delayed but definitely ships this week i keep checking the instructions download page they seem to release next instruction download before they ship

Hopefully this week then I wanted to order some figures but the 50% off has finished I think

1 hour ago, Julian said:

ย Thank you I am tempted to older Issues 60 upwards as they are half price Agora are getting a bit unreliableย 

hmmm i think there has been some sort of logistics issue the last few weeks probably due to the Ukraine situation i think the bus manufacturing is in germany though not 100% sure so that's why im guessing there has been delays though it would be nice if agora kept us informed

re buying issues i think you will find that not all the issues from 60 upwards are available best to be sure if you're gonna cancel agora there is another website here https://partworkscollectables.co.uk/Hachette-Build-The-Classic-Routemaster

but again not all 130 issues are available there is a guy on here called reddevil55 who is missing a couple of the original hachette issues and he can't find them anywhere

Hi all, Pack 5 ships this week and the contents of Pack 6 are shipping very soon too. As soon as this is confirmed, any customers on Pack 5 will receive an email from us, it should be Wednesday or Thursday latest. Please contact us at any time for us to be able to review your private personal account. Thank you

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Julian said:

ย Thank you I am tempted to older Issues 60 upwards as they are half price Agora are getting a bit unreliableย 

it reminds me of a joke my dad used to tell ( he was a french polisher ) receptionist says "the vicar called wants to know when his dining table will be ready ? my father replied "Tell him thursday" ..... "but not which thursday"

im a sufferer of bad obsessive compulsive disorder and can't abide being messed about when someone says they will do something i expect it to be done when they say, ย  when they fail which happens 80% of the time i get massively stressed out my ex used to say don't rely on people but i can't get my head round that im always 100% reliable if i say i will do something tomorrow at 1pm ive usually dome it by 12.55 and just can't understand why everybody isn't the same it causes me no end of stress arrrgghhh my head just explodes

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi all, Pack 5 ships this week and the contents of Pack 6 are shipping very soon too. As soon as this is confirmed, any customers on Pack 5 will receive an email from us, it should be Wednesday or Thursday latest. Please contact us at any time for us to be able to review your private personal account. Thank you

that's great news Sam