PACK 5

Giddykippa

7 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi Giddy, we are a tad delayed but you will be pleased next week. We are definitely shipping Pack 5 next week, look out for an email from us early next week! 🙂

The problem is you will give us a tracking number but you don't send the items. All the tracking number does is tell us that you are sending the item and Royal mail are waiting for collection. and the status dosnt change for a week it supposed to be sent by Royal mail 48hr tracked but it takes up to 10 days very frustrating. the way things are going You'll be taking our next  payment before we receive our last  months issues. 😕 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Julian said:

The problem is you will give us a tracking number but you don't send the items. All the tracking number does is tell us that you are sending the item and Royal mail are waiting for collection. and the status dosnt change for a week it supposed to be sent by Royal mail 48hr tracked but it takes up to 10 days very frustrating. the way things are going You'll be taking our next  payment before we receive our last  months issues. 😕 

i had the same problem with my spare part it was 10 days from email tracking number to delivery ( though i think that was royal mail not agora for some reason their deliveries have been terrible recently } however im with you re delayed dispatch would've been nice to get email explaining why it was delayed rather than wondering not the best service considering 😞

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

i had the same problem with my spare part it was 10 days from email tracking number to delivery ( though i think that was royal mail not agora for some reason their deliveries have been terrible recently } however im with you re delayed dispatch would've been nice to get email explaining why it was delayed rather than wondering not the best service considering 😞

I’ve got the same issue. Waiting for a new stage one to be delivered as the last one got knocked over and one of the screw holes on the side guard snapped. It’s been saying item leaving UK since Friday 4th now but no further updates since. Very frustrating. 

• Like 1