Fire truck

Sweetooth

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just wandering if anyone has received there deliveries yet.

I received a tracking number on the 12th November for Royal Mail, I emailed Agora. They said that my parcel was returned for some reason. They said packs 1 and 2 are coming this week together by DPD. Coincidentally I also received two tracking numbers on the 24th November one for DPD and Royal Mail, according to tracking they haven't even been picked up by them?.

No I have not received pack 1 or pack 2 of the firetruck yet either, wish someone would explain or respond, its getting very frustrating and wound up about it all.

44 minutes ago, BigDee said:

Hi Phil

I've just been talking to Sophie and has confirmed packs 1 and 2 are being sent out together this week by DPD.

Hi BigDee. Thank you mate, I also emailed Sophie yesterday, but I did not get a reply, guess they must be busy here. 

But thank you anyway, I really do hope they are being sent out this week, just can't wait to get my hands on it lol. World of Wayne has had his pack 1 for ages.  Nevertheless its really fab to see these models come together, also waiting for my next pack of Leopard parts, thats a lovely build BigDee.