Greetings!

18 hours ago, Venyige Ádâm said:

Hello General Lou. I brought a new idea to the new ideas forum. As Spitfire, Hawker Hurricane, Lancaster. If you think, check it out. I am interested in your opinion. I hope everything is fine with you. Good health to you!

Hi Venyige, we are looking at all ideas posted on the new ideas forum and adding them to a big list. Are you suggesting to have them all as one collection or separately? What scale also? A 1/18 Lancaster would be huge!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, General Lou said:

Hi Venyige, we are looking at all ideas posted on the new ideas forum and adding them to a big list. Are you suggesting to have them all as one collection or separately? What scale also? A 1/18 Lancaster would be huge!

I don’t know how you want it to be feasible. I thought of the Hurricanes and Spitfires in a series. Or you can select one and have it in a series. Lancaster could be one of the dambusters. Maybe 1:18 could have a lot of details in it. But if it is big it can be smaller. Hurricane and Spitfire .... I don't know. What is the largest scale on which it can be realized? I really want a huge one. I visited the RAF Museum in London last year. It was an uplifting feeling to see Hurricane and Spitfire live. Of course it was Lancaster, too. If the virus is over I can recommend a good little museum.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, General Lou said:

That would require one huge shelf! 

haha don't need a shelf mate.. throw a few 15cc petrol engines in with some servo's and fly the thing!... would be the most accurate flying model ever... 

• Like 2